MS661 vs 390XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL don't matter to me either. Was just ****'n around adding something to fuel the night but mike went to bed. Had the god child here using my foredom to carve her pumpkins so had no shop to play in. She made a damn mess too! LOL if that 441 really bothered me that much I would not be able to be on AS. I also don't cut loads, I cut tree's. I'm quite anal about posting pics of my face on a forum. Don't know why I just am. There are people here that have seen pics of me cutting wood. Wood a lot bigger then me too. I'll overcome my fear and post one just for you mopar. I'm the extra fat midget hiding behind the face screen. LOL

99b710085f510611cf359bdf0c011e47.jpg
how much of the butt cut was rotten ? i get a lot of clear cedar out of those rotten cuts that are left behind normally .

LOL don't matter to me either. Was just ****'n around adding something to fuel the night but mike went to bed. Had the god child here using my foredom to carve her pumpkins so had no shop to play in. She made a damn mess too! LOL if that 441 really bothered me that much I would not be able to be on AS. I also don't cut loads, I cut tree's. I'm quite anal about posting pics of my face on a forum. Don't know why I just am. There are people here that have seen pics of me cutting wood. Wood a lot bigger then me too. I'll overcome my fear and post one just for you mopar. I'm the extra fat midget hiding behind the face screen. LOL

99b710085f510611cf359bdf0c011e47.jpg
Now I feel all special and stuff .. :cheers:

Sometimes I have a hard time understanding your posts .............. most times its pretty funny

I havent posted any pictures of what I look like either ............. :drinking:
If its that bad post it in the WTF thread:wtf:

how much of the butt cut was rotten ? i get a lot of clear cedar out of those rotten cuts that are left behind normally .

that one was actually not bad. it did have some heart rot but IIRC it was full of ants and the rot was not a big hole yet. i believe 3.1 of the butt went to shake on that one. had a bunch of nice big cedar with solid green butts out of that block. it was a stunted stand though so nothing over 8' at the ass. a maze of nasty hemlock snags all through there too.

that one was actually not bad. it did have some heart rot but IIRC it was full of ants and the rot was not a big hole yet. i believe 3.1 of the butt went to shake on that one. had a bunch of nice big cedar with solid green butts out of that block. it was a stunted stand though so nothing over 8' at the ass. a maze of nasty hemlock snags all through there too.
i get those black ants when i am milling ,cut into some tight grain clear stuff ,then the next board is ruined from those stupid ants making tunnels everywhere

Back