MS661C 2015 M-Tronic V3 4702A Coil Calibration Now Grenaded Piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really need to drop my Stihl dealer. It's getting past the point I am willing to tolerate. Ordered a set of the piston rings. 1144 034 3000 - Asked for a single one at first since I broke only one.

Was told NO they only come as a set. Set is around $15.

Ok. I paid for them last week. Came in today. I get there to pick them up and they wanted to charge me again for them. Cleared that up.

Then I'm asked if I only ordered 1.

No, It was the set of 2 for ~$15

Only one was in the container. Looked online and only found them in a set. Showed him. Nothing they can do I was told.

Is there a dealer I can buy from over the phone that will register my saws, etc. and ship them to me that wants my business in the near future? I'm a South East USA customer and buy a couple pieces of STIHL powered gear a year. Not a huge client, but feel I could get better service outside of my area. I cant even get parts ordered I want for the 661 arctic.

Really need to drop my Stihl dealer. Its getting past the point I am willing to tolerate. Ordered a set of the Pitson rings. 1144 034 3000 - Asked for a single one at first since I broke only one.

Was told NO they only come as a set. Set is around $15.

Ok. I paid for them last week. Came in today. I get there to pick them up and they waned to charge me again for them. Cleared that up. Then I'm asked if I only ordered 1. No, It was the set of 2 for ~$15

Only one was in the container. Looked online and only found them in a set. Showed him. Nothing they can do I was told.

Is there a dealer I can buy from over the phone that will register my saws, etc. and ship them to me that was\nts my business in the near future? I'm a South East USA customer and buy a couple pieces of STIHL powered gear a year. Not a huge client, but feel I could get better service outside of my area. I cant even get parts ordered I want for the 661 arctic.
Just finished reading all 6 pages/103 posts on this thread and have to say, Skygear, you should get an award for your patience and perseverance. I am not particularly religious but am actually praying that you get this worked out. I also applaud all those who have provided great input on this thread. If nothing else, you have shown that there are people who really care in the world.

Back