MS661C 2015 M-Tronic V3 4702A Coil Calibration Now Grenaded Piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really need to drop my Stihl dealer. It's getting past the point I am willing to tolerate. Ordered a set of the piston rings. 1144 034 3000 - Asked for a single one at first since I broke only one.

Was told NO they only come as a set. Set is around $15.

Ok. I paid for them last week. Came in today. I get there to pick them up and they wanted to charge me again for them. Cleared that up.

Then I'm asked if I only ordered 1.

No, It was the set of 2 for ~$15

Only one was in the container. Looked online and only found them in a set. Showed him. Nothing they can do I was told.

Is there a dealer I can buy from over the phone that will register my saws, etc. and ship them to me that wants my business in the near future? I'm a South East USA customer and buy a couple pieces of STIHL powered gear a year. Not a huge client, but feel I could get better service outside of my area. I cant even get parts ordered I want for the 661 arctic.

Really need to drop my Stihl dealer. Its getting past the point I am willing to tolerate. Ordered a set of the Pitson rings. 1144 034 3000 - Asked for a single one at first since I broke only one.

Was told NO they only come as a set. Set is around $15.

Ok. I paid for them last week. Came in today. I get there to pick them up and they waned to charge me again for them. Cleared that up. Then I'm asked if I only ordered 1. No, It was the set of 2 for ~$15

Only one was in the container. Looked online and only found them in a set. Showed him. Nothing they can do I was told.

Is there a dealer I can buy from over the phone that will register my saws, etc. and ship them to me that was\nts my business in the near future? I'm a South East USA customer and buy a couple pieces of STIHL powered gear a year. Not a huge client, but feel I could get better service outside of my area. I cant even get parts ordered I want for the 661 arctic.
Just finished reading all 6 pages/103 posts on this thread and have to say, Skygear, you should get an award for your patience and perseverance. I am not particularly religious but am actually praying that you get this worked out. I also applaud all those who have provided great input on this thread. If nothing else, you have shown that there are people who really care in the world.

Latest posts

Back