• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade MS880 needs clutch side case

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leOH

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
i have an MS880 i acquired a couple years ago from a bundle of parts saws, this one had a clutch grenade in it, i have searched ebay for quite some time and have accumulated some of the parts that it needed to put back together but not the clutch side case, i am at the point of giving up on the search, i am not in the tree service field but i occasionally have loads of wood to cut up from tree services that drop it off to heat the house with, sometimes i end up with some pretty big limbs and would like another big saw, the 880 starts and runs great as it should.

It is still available but if scallywags side case I would be very interested in making the saw work for me again, I don't have another identical saw to inspect to see if the clutch really did and real damage besides the couple threaded holes that got damaged when the clutch came apart I will post a couple more close ups of what happened and let you guys be the judge if the side case warrants replacement

Back