Mullet Or Skullet?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got a good attitude even if I think you might look a little silly witha mullet. Come-on its funny looking.
I used to have some pretty long curly locks the girls just loved. I would ponytail it to climb and pretty soon it got nasty.
I now use the # 4 attachment on the clippers which gets it pretty short. I do it myself, it saves money, time and makes my ears stick out, way out. Feels really good. Other than that jeans and T shirts. No holes in the jeans though, that's how you end up with saw dust in your boots.
What is a skullet?
DAN, A SKULLET IS A GUY WITH A MULLET AND BALD ON TOP! EVEN MORE FUNNY THAN THE OTHER!

What would be really funny is a guy with bald sides, large centered mohawk and long mullet! Sounds like some of them Asplundh guys i saw at Katrina!!LMAO

Skullet-a mullet on a guy who is part bald. Ponytails-No freakin way, thats hippie stuff, no way.

Oh now I know. Can't quite picture it but thanks.

It is a coincidence we are now talking about long hair with the fact that oledirty wants to see a picture of me. I was going to post one of me circa 1993 or so. I am sitting on my brothers couch after being up all night drinking Yukon Jack. The mop is all crazy and really long, I have dried blood on my lips,eyes barely open, wearing a wife beater and rolling a joint. I think I weighed about a buck thirty five. I ain't no hippy but I did look like Jesus. That's is what most people say when they see that picture, me to nowadays. Back then I didn't have to flex nothing to get laid, in fact I didn't even have to say HI. Now my wife and I sleep in separate rooms, we both would rather get the rest.

Oh now I know. Can't quite picture it but thanks.

It is a coincidence we are now talking about long hair with the fact that oledirty wants to see a picture of me. I was going to post one of me circa 1993 or so. I am sitting on my brothers couch after being up all night drinking Yukon Jack. The mop is all crazy and really long, I have dried blood on my lips,eyes barely open, wearing a wife beater and rolling a joint. I think I weighed about a buck thirty five. I ain't no hippy but I did look like Jesus. That's is what most people say when they see that picture, me to nowadays. Back then I didn't have to flex nothing to get laid, in fact I didn't even have to say HI. Now my wife and I sleep in separate rooms, we both would rather get the rest.

was it a fattie?

was it a fattie?

No. I scraped all the dust out of the cracks in the coffee table and made do. It was a long night. My brother and I spent the night empting that bottle and he went nuts and started shooting his pellet gun from the roof top at the deli across the street in downtown Phila. When the cops came he went downstairs and when they told him to stop and to chill he got worse so they took him to the roundhouse. They let him go in the morning.
Before that we were hanging out with this girl at a bar who did the broken bottle to your neck thing with some other girl. I had a thing with her but knew it was time to go when she tossed my keys in her rattlesnake cage.
The guy who gave her the snake worked at the deli my brother was shooting at for, he had one eye and my brother hated him. Now that I think about I might have taken a shot or two myself. I can't believe we couldn't get that window to break.

I did a job way back when I was just a little stupider than I am now for a friends ex girlfriend. It was on Conastoga RD. Anyway it was when I only had a pick-up and a Craftsman and barley charged her for cleaning out the dead on a small spruce, chopping down a dead dogwood and a sasassafras that came out of the steep hill and up over the pretty flowers right over the peak of her roof. I still think there was no way to get it down besides climbing to the very top and slicing toothpicks to let them slide down the roof. I think the trunk went horizontal and was about 9 inches dbh and only about 30 feet tall. So I did it. It went great cause I took my time and didn't do anything stupid, maybe a few echineatia stems were bent. She got all bent up, she really did.
Now her ex boyfriend, my friend, bought this house up by Bala Middle School with a huge Sliver Maple in back. You know it was allready split pretty bad, half dead from the girdle root, no acsses and big power running through. He wants to save it so I chop out the girdler and next year it is looking better and better. I mean healthier not better. Now this tree is really growing all over the place, it a squirrel highway and he is always calling me to see what he should do. Finally I say for 500 i can lighten it up on your side and he agreed to do it. Now I told him all the options and ran throught all the senerios.
So we are going to trim this hazzard puppy up and now his new chick tells me to be careful because they just planted a shade garden under it. I was there about a day jerking around with these people and this tree and in the end they seemed like they didn't want to pay. We are no longer friends and I wonder if that tree still stands and if he still does that stock market day trading bullcrap. He is just a Philly Trashpicker Type, I have some in me to.

The reason the gave for not wanting to pay me, besides ripping the fern a little was that I didn't do what I said I was going to do. Now I did talk with this guy on a regular basis about this tree for about the first year he bought this house and a lot was said. In the end we agreed to do something with the squirrel highway and lightend it up .
I can understand how a civilian might not understand what we say. Do they know what a ball-joint is? No. Do i know how to trrade stock? Do I want to?
My point? Well I just got a call this morning from alady who very honestly said" I am shopping around because I have to, can you give me an estimate?"
I am home today with my daughter cuase its pouring down rain, I made eggs watch Bernie and Ert,and now she is sleeping on the couch. Ten minutes ago a guy calls me and i get the scoop on this ladies tree. She gave the job to someone else allready.She didn't call me to tell me this either. She signed someone elses contract after she told me to look at it and without hearing from me, left me out in the cold. Well hey, I can take it I am a big boy, but I can also give it. I called her and told her that since there was so much firewood I could do the 2000 dollar crane job she needed for a few hundred.
Happens all the time.

Homo

Def not homo, has a gorgeous wife and daughter...I woudl say the same thing though if I didnt know the guy

The reason the gave for not wanting to pay me, besides ripping the fern a little was that I didn't do what I said I was going to do. Now I did talk with this guy on a regular basis about this tree for about the first year he bought this house and a lot was said. In the end we agreed to do something with the squirrel highway and lightend it up .
I can understand how a civilian might not understand what we say. Do they know what a ball-joint is? No. Do i know how to trrade stock? Do I want to?
My point? Well I just got a call this morning from alady who very honestly said" I am shopping around because I have to, can you give me an estimate?"
I am home today with my daughter cuase its pouring down rain, I made eggs watch Bernie and Ert,and now she is sleeping on the couch. Ten minutes ago a guy calls me and i get the scoop on this ladies tree. She gave the job to someone else allready.She didn't call me to tell me this either. She signed someone elses contract after she told me to look at it and without hearing from me, left me out in the cold. Well hey, I can take it I am a big boy, but I can also give it. I called her and told her that since there was so much firewood I could do the 2000 dollar crane job she needed for a few hundred.
Happens all the time.
Better luck next time with them terds dan!:cheers:

Def not homo, has a gorgeous wife and daughter...I woudl say the same thing though if I didnt know the guy

So, you say you hang out with guys who wear short shorts? Interesting, very interesting. Just joking, who knows these days anyway. Go down to the city and you will see a big hairy man in a cute white dress and high heels.

So, you say you hang out with guys who wear short shorts? Interesting, very interesting. Just joking, who knows these days anyway. Go down to the city and you will see a big hairy man in a cute white dress and high heels.

Dan just promise me you'll watch the ones with hairy bodies, high heels, and skirts up there( well really they're everywhere huh)! LMAO

You guys cant judge a book by its cover!!!!!!! But nine times out of ten the book titled Social Retard is about a social retard. My point is, by looking different than the norm or consistantly like a non-desirable some people will treat you as one, does it make it right? Not if your one out of ten!!!!!!

Hey, its not the gay guys to worry about, its the man hating rug munchers. I have been trying to get this job done for a cute couple but the rain is making it hard. The big one's hot little tomale' of a girlfriend took a saw to all the nice andromeada and shrubs and trashed the place. I am kind of nervous working for her, I mean wouldn't you be around a woman who has a bigger one than you?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back