Multi phase logging taking its toll.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again; you have not a clue as to my education. Yes people get killed in accidents everyday or hurt but if I spilled it on myself then it would be MY fault. I'm not at all saying I can't sympathize but this silliness blaming someone else for our own carelessness costs everyone. I had a incident once when walmart first opened its doors they were stocking other side of isle and knocked boxes of stuff over on my head knocking me to the floor. I was shook up a bit but got to my feet a witness came running over and said you ok, I said yes; he kept repeating you sure while winking at me. Granted this was no fault of my own but the thought of suing never entered my mind, I was shaken but not broke and my thought process does not immediately go toward suing over some mishap.

My elderly mother has went to heaven but I assure you that she would never have sued for it either.

Again; you have not a clue as to my education. Yes people get killed in accidents everyday or hurt but if I spilled it on myself then it would be MY fault. I'm not at all saying I can't sympathize but this silliness blaming someone else for our own carelessness costs everyone. I had a incident once when walmart first opened its doors they were stocking other side of isle and knocked boxes of stuff over on my head knocking me to the floor. I was shook up a bit but got to my feet a witness came running over and said you ok, I said yes; he kept repeating you sure while winking at me. Granted this was no fault of my own but the thought of suing never entered my mind, I was shaken but not broke and my thought process does not immediately go toward suing over some mishap.

My elderly mother has went to heaven but I assure you that she would never have sued for it either.
love facts you post..others dont like it so much....:D:D that MCD incident still annoys me.......

I was a lead tech in a r&d lab, I ran the floor for testing new ideas, mentored in new engineers, helped engineers develope new products, did life testing, did failure analysis (why things broke in the field). I’m a high school dropout. I been rebuilding machine tools since I was 18yo, built manual and CNC lathes from 36” to 144” chucks. You don’t need a sheeps skin to make it in life but I would of made more money if I had one. I’m retired now, (68yo) I don’t miss working but I loved my job till the outside people took over and really changed the way we do things. Sometimes college degrees can’t understand the work involved that it takes to get things done.
I did the impossible with nothing as my boss would say.

Btw, I was happier, healthier in the woods/forest in the firewood business than I was on any other job. The corporate world sucks. You have to play the game in the corporate world.

Back