ArboristSite.com Sponsors

mustang gt or camaro ss?

mustang gt or camaro ss?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CaseyForrest

CaseyForrest

I am NOT a tree freak.
Problem is Chevy is turning out a decent car off the floor while ford's gotta send it to someone. Roush, Shelby.

Perhaps it's the government infusion they got a few years ago.

I've always been a Mustang guy.

Sent from a field

spacemule

spacemule

The Peanut Gallery
Website
Visit site
Problem is Chevy is turning out a decent car off the floor while ford's gotta send it to someone. Roush, Shelby.

Perhaps it's the government infusion they got a few years ago.

I've always been a Mustang guy.

Sent from a field
I appreciate Mustangs, but I simply love the styling of the 5th and 6th generation Camaros. I don't know what they're paying the artist, but they deserve a raise.

Oldmaple

Oldmaple

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mustang. Must be a manual transmission (a car is not a sports car without a manual transmission) and the biggest v8 that you can get. None of this 2.3L ecoboost crap. I'm not driving it for the fuel economy.

CaseyForrest

CaseyForrest

I am NOT a tree freak.
I appreciate Mustangs, but I simply love the styling of the 5th and 6th generation Camaros. I don't know what they're paying the artist, but they deserve a raise.
I cant argue with you there.... The styling on current generation Camaros is pleasing.

My taste for Mustangs is sentimental. My first 4 cars were Mustangs. 67 was my favorite year but Ive also had a 79 and 2 86's.

I wasn't much of a fan of the styling between 69 and 78. Especially the Mustang II. Pinto on steroids.

Uncle John

Uncle John

Addicted to ArboristSite
Here's a "something else". Check out 1/4 mi times!

Since Dodge officially announced that its supercharged 2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat would pack 707 earthshaking horsepower, just about the only things left to mystery are the car’s performance numbers. Dodge released a video today that shows the big brute at the strip posting an NHRA-certified quarter-mile time.

The results: A blistering 10.85 seconds at 126.18 mph on street-legal drag radials. (It posted an 11.2 at 125 on the stock rubber.) For comparison’s sake, we’ve squeezed 12.3 at 119 from the Camaro ZL1 and 11.8 at 125 fromthe Shelby GT500. Running a 10-second quarter is a major feat for any car, regardless of power, much less a showroom-spec car. If the 707-hp figure wasn’t warning enough, the 1/4-mile run is an additional shot flung across the bows of Ford and GM. We can’t wait to see them return fire.

Woos31

Woos31

Addicted to ArboristSite
Camaro for me too. 69 RS SS is my favorite year and option pack, although with all those intitials by the year model puts that camaro way outta my price bracket. I liked all 3 camps offering over the years though, they've all got a something special and unique about them it's just if you wanna let yourself see that and it ain't fuel mileage LMAO! But you don't get said vehicles with that in mind......only for 0-100

s sidewall

s sidewall

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
plus.google.com
Just done a pre-delivery inspection on a 2016 Camaro SS, Yellow convertible with Paddle shift, and test drive down the road and will sit you back in the seat. No leg room in the rear seat.

Steve