mustang gt or camaro ss?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustang gt or camaro ss?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just done a pre-delivery inspection on a 2016 Camaro SS, Yellow convertible with Paddle shift, and test drive down the road and will sit you back in the seat. No leg room in the rear seat.

Steve
You mean automatic trans

Fords got more articulation in those tests. The solid axle/coil spring trucks were/are superb off road along w some frame twist. I'm pretty sure they built them to flex but still be strong.
They built them to crumple tail gates and make operating the gate impossible in certain situations? Well, like I said, whatever blows your dress up. ;-)

Old_Blue_edited1.jpg

Actually, this is my dream vehicle right here:

Light-Transport-Vehicle-of-WW2.jpg
With a flathead Four? This would be it forme as well

Articulation is good, frame flex is bad.

There are arguments, well made, on both sides.

The stiffer you make something the more prone it will be to stress failures, i.e. brittle. Same thing with flex.... Somewhere in the middle is everything else.

I do have the Dodge, though. Not because of torsional rigidity....

Would a 331 with single ball barring 80 backed by a TKO600 in a fox earn me some points back. That cars a liter bike killer. I'll try to get some pics up.

Camaro was a 8 speed auto. Problem we are having with the stiff truck/SUV frame is vibration when in v4 mode, will also drone you out of the cab on some. Sorry made AAM diffs and a few other components causing it. Right now I would not buy a new truck or SUV because of it.

Steve

AAM diffs are now made in Mexico, draw your own conclusions. Me personal never like their diffs, problem after problem when they changed something on them, from poor bored housings to badly made gear sets. Hard to fix there badly made parts.

Steve

Latest posts

Back