My BIL, a good guy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why I am able to get on now (I did nothing different) but I am finally able to post a thank you.
I did receive the case for the saw last night when I returned from a trip to visit my grandkids. The saw and case are an incredible set-up. I cannot thank you enough.
Since I couldn't seem to be able to post a message this morning, I decided to write a letter to Mr. Snelling ( being that he was the only person I had an address for to thank). On my way to the post office to mail the letter I came across some older neighbors who live about a 1/4 mile from me who were out in their yard looking at s tree that had just blown over from the wind in their yard. I said, " wait I'll be back right after I mail this letter and cut it up for you and tell you a little story."
Needless to say my mother-in-law is not going to be the first recipient of my good will saw. The saw ran great, the chaps fit great and the story was told.
I will send pictures when I can. My camera is in Michigan right now.
Thank you all again so much.

Great, welcome to the site. The saw couldn't of gone to a more deserving person.

Pat,
I hope you like the gift we made. We did it as much for ourselves as for you.
I think many of us feel we were "cut from the same cloth" as you, even though
we don't know you, and that called us to action.
We had a ton of fun with it. :cheers:
I couldn't say it better. It was a lot of fun indeed!

I don't know why I am able to get on now (I did nothing different) but I am finally able to post a thank you.
I did receive the case for the saw last night when I returned from a trip to visit my grandkids. The saw and case are an incredible set-up. I cannot thank you enough.
Since I couldn't seem to be able to post a message this morning, I decided to write a letter to Mr. Snelling ( being that he was the only person I had an address for to thank). On my way to the post office to mail the letter I came across some older neighbors who live about a 1/4 mile from me who were out in their yard looking at s tree that had just blown over from the wind in their yard. I said, " wait I'll be back right after I mail this letter and cut it up for you and tell you a little story."
Needless to say my mother-in-law is not going to be the first recipient of my good will saw. The saw ran great, the chaps fit great and the story was told.
I will send pictures when I can. My camera is in Michigan right now.
Thank you all again so much.
I love it. The first work you did with the saw wasn't even for yourself. Of course you'll soon see, that we're all just looking for opportunities to run out saws. WELCOME to AS!!!

PS - What's your next saw going to be?:clap:

Welcome BIL Pat!:clap:

Good to see you around. Please tell us more about yourself.

Mr. HE:cool:

I got the letter today that Pat wrote me. Thank you Pat for all the kind words for all of us. Thank you for the hat as well.

OK, so I need to shave and take a shower:)
624911544_r2J5s-M.jpg

Originally Posted by toddstreeservic View Post
A stock (muffler modded) NE 346xp would beat the Stihl he has now easy. And is lighter too!

if it ever would start! then maybe it could but i doubt it.

You guys crack me up--more than 900 posts before the brand wars start up again, but here we are. Pat, you'll find the guys here can sometimes get a little fanatical about brands and individual saws, with nonstop badgering about which is best and why. But the bottom like is we are all one happy family for the most part, and you'll see that we do love our chainsaws with uncommon vigor and allegiance! Welcome to the club.

Congrats guys. Job well done. Mr. Snellrizer, sir, if you would PM me your mailing address I have something I think you would enjoy. A small token of my respect for what you did.

The kindness continues. I received a set of 5 ball peen hammers and three sizes of brass punches from Jerry. Thank you very much! They will go to good use.

Back