My BIL, a good guy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All seem a little slow so does the economy, dern it, come on phone lol.

I here you on that. my shops been slow so i bid on building 2 decks so at least I'm doing something, waiting for the lumberyard to show up so i can get to work!

Somehow I missed this thread during it's peak, and I must say that I'm a bit dissapointed that I wasn't around to contribute to the overwhelming generosity of you folks. I'm stunned at the selflessness that was shown in this thread. It took a couple hours to read all 60+ pages, but it was well worth it.

Last edited:
Good job Brad on an outstanding job you did throughout this thread. Congratulations on the semi monetary rewards you have been given.
Take care,
Brad

Wow. This is amazing. It must have started when I was taking a break from AS, being in a state of self-disgust over my crazy CAD. I just now read this, and I remember why I like this site and the people on it, and why I drove 300+ miles during deer season to hang out in the frozen woods and run chainsaws with twenty people I had never met. Good on ALL y'all! :clap:

100% straight up.

Wow. This is amazing. ....I remember why I like this site and the people on it, and why I drove 300+ miles during deer season to hang out in the frozen woods and run chainsaws with twenty people I had never met. Good on ALL y'all! :clap:

:clap::clap::clap:

Wow just spent over three hours reading this thread:clap::clap::clap:

It brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful thing ya all have done!!!!!

After I got done reading this I had to go back and read the fist two pages to see how it got started!

Billy

Last edited:
Back