• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

My favorite big beasts. What's yours!

SmellyPirateHooker

SmellyPirateHooker

ArboristSite Guru
Biggest saw I own is an 288xp with gasket delete, corrected ports, 70% muffler port and longer decomp valve. Tends to be my go to saw, running a 8 pin drive on a 24" bar right now. I do want to play with a 3120xp at some point though.

roalco

roalco

ArboristSite Member
I've got a few bigger saws all enjoying retirement here with me, two 2100cd's, a poulan S6000, a beat up 070 and a mint 090av. Hard to say who's the favorite, 'cause at our age just being a survivor is the main thing!

Ted Jenkins

Ted Jenkins

Firewood by TJ
My saws are not beasts. I tamed them. I have five saws over 100cc and they do a good job at pulling a chain through the wood that I point them at. However if they get hooked up onto a log or limb and kick back really hard problems could arise. Some of those older big Macs are a bit vibrating and scary. Thanks