My new chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this Chipper is really hard to find info on, has anyone seen one of these? Im working out of state and actually have not been home to see it in person. My business partner picked this up for me. Hopefully be able to upgrade soon to a hydro self feeding unit.

Somehow, sometime in the past, I think Sidewinder and Chipmore became the same operation. Neither has been made for years. That little chipper is probably good for light brush and small limbs, maybe up to 3" or so. The little Honda on it is probably no more than 20 hp, if that.

I contacted a guy who used to work at the factory in bay city as far as getting an owners manual on this thing. Its an 11hp honda. don't plan on putting much over a 3-4" inch branch into this.

I wonder if that is the same company that made the rotary bush hog like cutters that used a tire driving a platten instead of a gearbox?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Crappy pic but it does what I need for now. The discharge is out the front. It's small enough two guys can move it easily over rough ground. Gonna paint it sharpen the knives and go through it before spring.

Latest posts

Back