• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade My rifle for your saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that's the problem with being out in the boonies, I've got 10 ffl's within a half an hour of me some charge $60 some charge $15.

I am amazed at the complaints about the guys with FFL's If they are charging you more than 30 minutes wages they are fudging you. Around here you cannot swing a dead cat without hitting a guy with a FFL . I live in Illinois with our ignorant FOID laws and we can buy anywhere we want. I sure wish I could fill out paperwork for $120/hr. Hell 250 guns get sold at the average SMALL SALE here if 150 go to FOID guys that is $60 x 150 which equals $9000....................

Glock has been sold.

I'm gonna lower the price of the marlin to $350. I can add ~$350-$450 cash on top for something to mill with, 395xp, ms660 or similar

Sold the Marlin today, $375... Not bad for a $150 gun right boys?:cool:

I'll close this thread and just cruise the classifieds for something that strikes my fancy.

Glad you got them both sold. Does that mean you are going to buy two saws now? ;)

I have a 372 and 575 that are in need of a new home hahaha.

Steven

Thanks! Got good money for both guns so I think I should be able to get what I want.

I'm gonna go one saw, and it's gonna be 90+cc with a ~30" bar and a mill set up for it! :D

Latest posts

Back