• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

My saddle is squeezing my nuts. Please help!

Joe Masters

Joe Masters

ArboristSite Lurker
Website
www.FulcrumTreeFelling.com
Bought a Weaver cougar and no matter how I adjust it, the old family jewels are very, very unhappy.

I'm not a big guy 5'9" 190

Switched from boxers to briefs, no help

Adjusted rope bridge, no help.

Is the cougar designed for women?

WTF?

Somebody please help.

treetop surgery

treetop surgery

I had the same problem but with a komet butterfly. turns out that you need to get that anchor point low, the lift has to be from your legs not your belt. do whatever it takes to get the bridge as low as possible and keep the leg loops loose and low. belt keeps it all in position, leg loops hold your weight.

Woodslasher

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
I saw this while going to the chainsaw thread and just had to see this. Kudos to Joe for manning up and actually posting about this sort of problem. And the rest of you need to step up your game with cleverly disguised puns about this.

STIHL the BEST

STIHL the BEST

Shiny new Member. Only dropped once...
I saw this while going to the chainsaw thread and just had to see this. Kudos to Joe for manning up and actually posting about this sort of problem. And the rest of you need to step up your game with cleverly disguised puns about this.
+1
Like my crew, were all brothers and sisters...
A little razzing is normal, but it’s still nice to be able to get constructive feedback.

Information we can actually use.
:cheers:

STIHL the BEST