My saddle is squeezing my nuts. Please help!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Masters

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Bought a Weaver cougar and no matter how I adjust it, the old family jewels are very, very unhappy.

I'm not a big guy 5'9" 190

Switched from boxers to briefs, no help

Adjusted rope bridge, no help.

Is the cougar designed for women?

WTF?

Somebody please help.

Thanks for the replies.

I've made some more adjustments and it seems to be getting better. The rope bridge was way too small...

I had the same problem but with a komet butterfly. turns out that you need to get that anchor point low, the lift has to be from your legs not your belt. do whatever it takes to get the bridge as low as possible and keep the leg loops loose and low. belt keeps it all in position, leg loops hold your weight.

I saw this while going to the chainsaw thread and just had to see this. Kudos to Joe for manning up and actually posting about this sort of problem. And the rest of you need to step up your game with cleverly disguised puns about this.

I saw this while going to the chainsaw thread and just had to see this. Kudos to Joe for manning up and actually posting about this sort of problem. And the rest of you need to step up your game with cleverly disguised puns about this.

+1
Like my crew, were all brothers and sisters...
A little razzing is normal, but it’s still nice to be able to get constructive feedback.

Information we can actually use.
:cheers:

STIHL the BEST

Bought a Weaver cougar and no matter how I adjust it, the old family jewels are very, very unhappy.

I'm not a big guy 5'9" 190

Switched from boxers to briefs, no help

Adjusted rope bridge, no help.

Is the cougar designed for women?

WTF?

Somebody please help.

Well it is called the cougar. Hint hint!

For months I honestly thought the cougar had to be for women but I’m getting more comfortable with it. The Liger mod helped a lot. I’ve also made some other mods. The jewels must be kept safe!

Back