Nails needs a spanking

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treemandan

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Really the only other time I got excited was over that satan schmuck but...
I know I do some unkosher things( and brag) but who is next to tell him he needs to comply?
Personally, I am not sure I beleive his claim, I hope am I am right. Personally I hated when I saw those idiots I knew do it.

Last edited:
Well it was not Nels who cut the tree, but is old mange. It was probably a retop and daddy'o probably just cut them all lower so he could make fewer cuts.

Nels just did the cleanup on that one.

Well it was not Nels who cut the tree, but is old mange. It was probably a retop and daddy'o probably just cut them all lower so he could make fewer cuts.

To quote dear brother Nails " yo ,blank, the game is over here!" This is concerning his , albeit manly but stupid, practice of freeclimbing. A deadlier sin then I could ever committ.
Screw the maple.

Last edited:
Come on, those pics were meant for the joke thread...right? Otherwise he must have quite the set of grapes to post those. Pete

I earlier said I wasn't so sure its true; the freeclimbing, the hatrack, the drinking warm beer, the teaching at the school,etc.
I don't know exactly what you might call starting some **** like that on an internet forum like this but I doubt he would want to try it.

Hi Dan! Hey just take a few hit's off your bong and relax, next time you have a problem with me send me a PM instead of starting some childish thread. If I said or posted something that wasn't true, I ask you to prove it.

Last edited:
Hi Dan! Hey just take a few hit's off your bong and relax, next time you have a problem with me send me a PM instead of starting some childish thread. If I said or posted something that wasn't true, I ask you to prove it.

So you ARE a freeclimbing, warm beer drinking, then go try to tell the kids at the Ag school all about it schmuck?
No PM... open forum... you should meet Kevin.
If I was on a crew with a guy who thought it was fine to freeclimb and someone tried to tell him not to cause it was a real bad thing to do I would do what I did to one of my best friends who kept shooting drugs in his veins and that is to walk away.
I tried first but Hey, its more of your problem than mine. Actually guys who do what you do DO make guys like me look bad and I am no freakin angel. Have fun with that, see ya.

For the "open forum" record I like my beer cold, but don't complain. I don't know how what I do makes you look bad, buy I am not gonna argue.

Last edited:

Oh and: Yo what ballpark are you in? The game is over here. Its about freeclimbing and yeah, I had a hard time beleiving it when you said it. You also said you had tons of line clearing training? Uh huh?
Also Nails? THAT **** AIN"T GOOD ENOUGH EITHER. Go back to hacksville where sorrily it seems that's really where you belong. Its Ok though cause I saw this coming a mile away.

Correct John, I only cut the firewood out and left, not that it matters who did what. My brother climbed it, and it was never topped before. Those are the facts.

For the "open forum" record I like my beer cold, but don't complain. I don't know how what I do makes you look bad, buy I am not gonna argue.

If you ask me how I will tell you and then you might see. You have to ask and if you don't then forget it. I am not here to argue by any stretch. I just tell it from my point of veiw and laugh... sometimes I get pissed...bong or not.

Last edited:
Oh and: Yo what ballpark are you in? The game is over here. Its about freeclimbing and yeah, I had a hard time beleiving it when you said it. You also said you had tons of line clearing training? Uh huh?
Also Nails? THAT **** AIN"T GOOD ENOUGH EITHER. Go back to hacksville where sorrily it seems that's really where you belong. Its Ok though cause I saw this coming a mile away.

Well Dan, it's safe to say you can take a good look in the mirror and call yourself dillusional. You are dead wrong.

Howz that? You don't see me up there with no rope thinking I am king ****.

That king **** stuff is all in your head, I never said I thought I was and I don't. I do what it takes and strive for excellence in all aspects of things that I can control. I like to goof around, but am actually very humble. I do what I can, push myself, and never sell myself short.

Last edited:
That king **** stuff is all in your head, I never said I thought I was and I don't. I do what it takes and strive for excellence in all aspects of things that I can control. I like to goof around, but am actually very humble.

Same here buddy, humble actually.
So you asked:
Why do you freeclimb? Let me try to explain, tell me if I am wrong. You do it cause its faster and easier which means less time. If it wasn't you wouldn't do it unless you did think you were king ****.
By the way, you really have no idea what's in my head but it wouldn't surprise me to know I know what's in yours. truth is nobody knows what is inside my head, not even me BUT
when I take the extra time to set up nice and tight like a proffesional should do and then some guy just comes along and CONANS it like you do well the man paying the wages looks for you over me.
So that is how you make me look bad. You can't tell me how smart you are if you don't know that simple thing. its like a builder who wants to build a house with no footer. Sure, it can be done but no professional would do it that way.
I did not always have the right people teaching me and since I didn't really know much back then I couldn't really tell the good from the bad. I was not stupid enough (close to it though) to follow guys like Kevin Moore to the hospital for a plastic hip ( he was my age back then).
I did risk my life plenty but this was not a professional thing. This work people like to construe as professional ( even me) and like them I want to go home at 5, not take an idiot to the hospital.
I guess with all your training they didn't mention the cycle times to failure when you freeclimb. It does vary with each person but still when a guy looks at the guy raping a tree faster than me who isn't tied in right and says to me " What took you so long?" I get PISSED.
Heck, one reason I never freclimbed more than a few feet off the ground was because there might have been the slimest of chances some newb sort would give my rope a tug... Yeah I have seen that too. And who knows the abilties of a rabid squerill. wait til you find that hornets nest, you might wish you had a line on then.
This is not argueing this is talking and relating. If you could give me (but you can't) a valid point I would listen and that is finally that.
I said " you don't look very well, you need help". He said " I am fine its nothing i can't handle." I left while he rolled off the filthy couch into a pile of puke and rot dripping a few drops of blood as the needle fell out of his arm.

Last edited:
LOL!

attachment.php

yeah, that's called a rope Dan.

Tested, tried and true, Its by far the same thing but thanks for jumping in. I have missed you. Are there any other points you would like to make? Is there some reason you think I would not listen to you? There is not.

Last edited:
Same here buddy, humble actually.
So you asked:
Why do you freeclimb? Let me try to explain, tell me if I am wrong. You do it cause its faster and easier which means less time. If it wasn't you wouldn't do it unless you did think you were king ****.
By the way, you really have no idea what's in my head but it wouldn't surprise me to know I know what's in yours. truth is nobody knows what is inside my head, not even me BUT
when I take the extra time to set up nice and tight like a proffesional should do and then some guy just comes along and CONANS it like you do well the man paying the wages looks for you over me.
So that is how you make me look bad. You can't tell me how smart you are if you don't know that simple thing. its like a builder who wants to build a house with no footer. Sure, it can be done but no professional would do it that way.
I did not always have the right people teaching me and since I didn't really know much back then I couldn't really tell the good from the bad. I was not stupid enough (close to it though) to follow guys like Kevin Moore to the hospital for a plastic hip ( he was my age back then).
I did risk my life plenty but this was not a professional thing. This work people like to construe as professional ( even me) and like them I want to go home at 5, not take an idiot to the hospital.
I guess with all your training they didn't mention the cycle times to failure when you freeclimb. It does vary with each person but still when a guy looks at the guy raping a tree faster than me who isn't tied in right and says to me " What took you so long?" I get PISSED.
Heck, one reason I never freclimbed more than a few feet off the ground was because there might have been the slimest of chances some newb sort would give my rope a tug... Yeah I have seen that too. And who knows the abilties of a rabid squerill. wait til you find that hornets nest, you might wish you had a line on then.
This is not argueing this is talking and relating. If you could give me (but you can't) a valid point I would listen and that is finally that.
I said " you don't look very well, you need help". He said " I am fine its nothing i can't handle." I left while he rolled off the filthy couch into a pile of puke and rot dripping a few drops of blood as the needle fell out of his arm.

You and Jim Morrison would have got along good, You both seem a little nuts and kinda look alike in your OLD SCHOOL pics. Lol!!

Back