Nails needs a spanking

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carnivore will always taste different and be tougher, needing more long, slow cooking to break down the connective tissue. Kinda like doing a pork roast in a slow cooker.

When i was in the USMC we would put snake in a pot/dutch oven for a slow cook over a banked fire. Depended on how we got into the field and who wanted to hump what in for how long :laugh:

Rabbit tastes real good, especially if you fatten them up with oats and corn before "harvest" ;)

Surely you can't say that all those Marines and nary a crockpot? Alright that was lame but let me tell you I had so many rabbit hides I built some underwear out of em. Very supple skin and the fur? Oh it was like heaven. I walked around the neighborhood knocking on doors and people gave me candy.
We were around ten and 11, my brother and I, and I don't know how we came about having all those rabbits. I can't eat that kind of stuff anymore cause my wife will sit across the table and put a look on. I guess that's why chicken is so poplar. Its ugly, kill it. But the bunnies? That would be a hard sell at Giant even though most people like it.

And right again, Gila. They made a cage from an old tv and put the thing in there and fed it canned dog food. It died a few days later. THANK GOD!
I have entertained the thought of having and iguana as a pet but I would rather have a bunny rabbit.

canned dog food? WTF! It should have been fed chicken eggs (yolk and white, but not the shell) or adult mice. I'm assuming they did not know how to take care of it.

canned dog food? WTF! It should have been fed chicken eggs (yolk and white, but not the shell) or adult mice. I'm assuming they did not know how to take care of it.

See? Let it not be said I am the only nut around here cause I said " poisonous lizard living in an old TV set in your bedroom? WTF!?" The dog food didn't surprise me at all.

See? Let it not be said I am the only nut around here cause I said " poisonous lizard living in an old TV set in your bedroom? WTF!?" The dog food didn't surprise me at all.

trust me you're not the only nut. need proof? okay then heres an answer.

1- 5' diamond back in my bedroom
1- 2' prairie rattler in back room where the other animals are)
1- 13" (18" full grown) Goliath tarantula in my bedroom also

plus to many other animals to describe right now.

trust me you're not the only nut. need proof? okay then heres an answer.

1- 5' diamond back in my bedroom
1- 2' prairie rattler in back room where the other animals are)
1- 13" (18" full grown) Goliath tarantula in my bedroom also

plus to many other animals to describe right now.

are you allowed to keep stuff like that in Texas? Here? No. I would think you would need a liscense or something.
My old girlfriend having that rattlesnake was agin the law.

are you allowed to keep stuff like that in Texas? Here? No. I would think you would need a liscense or something.
My old girlfriend having that rattlesnake was agin the law.

You get what's called a "dangerous animals permit" from parks and wildlife department. It allows you to have rattlers, gaboon vipers (a friend has 1), cobras (me and a buddy own one), tigers, lions, and even bears. cost a lot, and it takes a while to get because of what it alllows you to have. Back ground checks are mandatory and in some cases an interview. Reptile wise though you have to have it for anything venomous. even if its a venomoid like our cobra.

You get what's called a "dangerous animals permit" from parks and wildlife department. It allows you to have rattlers, gaboon vipers (a friend has 1), cobras (me and a buddy own one), tigers, lions, and even bears. cost a lot, and it takes a while to get because of what it alllows you to have. Back ground checks are mandatory and in some cases an interview. Reptile wise though you have to have it for anything venomous. even if its a venomoid like our cobra.

what happened to th eguy who had his fingers cut off?

I think he's referring to a sea krait, also a very deadly snake.

"Swimming the rio is aight" my turn.... HUH?
you mean the rio grande or something else?

No I was referring to the Indian krait land variety very deadly but
a mild disposition!

Rio illegal grande of course.:cheers: lock up all politicians
for breaking the laws of our land.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back