"Natural campfire bundles"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It Ain't There

Worthy objectives, but hardly a standard business model and far from the reality of running a business. You have no basis to compare your selling firewood to these boys and the wood they are selling.

Mr. HE:cool:
Oh, yes I can. I'm still alive and still doing it.

Hey guy, nobody makes big money selling firewood unless they get big money backing and then go really big in volume. Why promise anyone the unlikely? Big money selling fireood is just plain not there. That's the way it is.

Next time I see them

I always thought that if I got into the bundled firewood business that I'd advertise it as ORGANIC. No doubt there are some that would pay more for this.

I'll pass your thought along. Natural ORGANIC instant campfire ought to be worth an extra six bits to a camper from the city.

Why promise anyone the unlikely? Big money selling fireood is just plain not there. That's the way it is.

Just passing along what a couple young folks have been doing. No promises to anyone! From the size of your bundles I would guess you are higher per pound of wood anyway.

I'll pass your thought along. Natural ORGANIC instant campfire ought to be worth an extra six bits to a camper from the city.

Ya, its funny but there are actual bonafide standards that have to be met before you can call something organic. But..maybe it doesnt apply to non food items?

Back