• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nearly Complete MS200T and a 020T Carcass!!! YES!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright here is a nearly complete 200t and a 020t carcass I got from a former tree service guy. As you can tell, these saws have been used a good bit. So here is what I see with the 200T. Piston looks good threw the exhaust but there is some sort of mark on it. See pics. The saw does have good compression, 165 psi. See pics. The saw did run off a shot of mix. Handle is good, the muffler is good but it is missing one bolt that holds it together. It is missing the fuel and oil caps. On the clutch cover the brake parts are missing and it is just kinda rough. The whole saw is kinda rough but has promise. Could be missing a few other screws. Again I don't know its history. What I do know is that the parts that are good on this saw fetch a good bit of coin. The 020t looks like it was a donar saw. The piston looks scored threw the exhaust. Gas tank and crankcase appear to be in decent shape. What you see is what you get. Looks like you may have the brake parts in the 020t cover to fix the 200t cover but not 100% sure. Also have an extra starter recoil assembly. No pull handle but again appears to be good. For this stuff, $250 plus shipping. Ask me questions if in doubt. I will answer to the best of my ability.

IMG_0844.JPG IMG_0845.JPG IMG_0846.JPG IMG_0847.JPG IMG_0848.JPG IMG_0850.JPG IMG_0851.JPG IMG_0852.JPG IMG_0853.JPG IMG_0854.JPG

Recieved saws yesterday as described! Fast shipping awesome packaging!! Was a pleasure doing business, hope to do more in the future! Thanks again!!!

Back