• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Need a couple Partner R16 or others parts, never mind Parts found

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got this Partner R16 here with a broken crankshaft sleeve on the clutch side that I need a replacement for. I have done everything I can to get it to oil and without any success so I will probably have to split this saw to get to the oil pump and would like to find a working oil pump for it.

Pictured is the broken sleeve I am looking for. I know this same part and the oil pump is used on plenty of other models besides the R16. Please let me know if you have anything. Can trade stuff or cash.
20181120_103418.jpg

I have one of those, a real nice looker. I replaced a coil to get it to run but mine won’t oil either. Other than removing it and looking around, that square plate on the bottom of the saw is positioned right over the pump, isn’t it? Have you poked around in there? Just tryin to be helpful.

Mark, have you found the parts you need? I have this old Partner, don't know what it is, but suspect something like the S55 or their Farmsaw. If you think it would help you, you can have it for the cost of shipping.

Attachments

• 20200130_142554.jpg
    20200130_142554.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 16
Back