need a flywheel nut for 2100 CD husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coolpacific

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
i am desperate To find a fly wheel nut for my 2100 CD. Would greatly appreciate any guidance on this matter as I need to get my Alaskan mill back up and running ASAP. Thank you

i am desperate To find a fly wheel nut for my 2100 CD. Would greatly appreciate any guidance on this matter as I need to get my Alaskan mill back up and running ASAP. Thank you
Is it a special kind of but? Not familiar with the 2100, but my Husqvarna just takes a normal metric nut, can't remember the size.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Go to the main menu and scroll down to "Chainsaws". More exposure there, probably help you out ASAP.
thank you for the reply! I'm still hoping to find one soon. I have checked saw shops and online. I have several Huskys that share bars and many parts but the flywheel nuts are different for sure. I love this saw and have to have it running soon for my mill so i hope i can find one!

Is it a special kind of but? Not familiar with the 2100, but my Husqvarna just takes a normal metric nut, can't remember the size.

My other huskys have same nuts but the 2100 is a larger one. No saw shops have them and they say they can't order them either! ouch...

My other huskys have same nuts but the 2100 is a larger one. No saw shops have them and they say they can't order them either! ouch...
Do you know what size and thread pitch it is? Unless it is some kind of crazy size, I would think any well stocked hardware store that sells metric nuts would have one. You can check the size with metric wrenches. Just try different size open end wrenches on the threaded shaft until you find one that fits. Once you know the size there are only a couple threads pitches.

Shows M10 for 2100. But 2100cd part number 250128401 shows not available. Someone must know.

I have an account with a fastener company let me know if you need me to order you can. M10-1.00 is it flanged or reg nut?

Back