Need a seasonal job, exp. climber

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiTreeGuy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi, names mason. Im from northern Michigan where my father owns a tree removal company. I have 2 years experience climbing and 3 in the bucket. I can grind stumps, sharpen saws, and many other things. I have been trained by rip tompkins of arbormaster how to fell, rig, and handle a chainsaw safely and ergonomically. Just looking for a good job during the winter where I can continue to work and further my career experiences.

Hi, names mason. Im from northern Michigan where my father owns a tree removal company. I have 2 years experience climbing and 3 in the bucket. I can grind stumps, sharpen saws, and many other things. I have been trained by rip tompkins of arbormaster how to fell, rig, and handle a chainsaw safely and ergonomically. Just looking for a good job during the winter where I can continue to work and further my career experiences.
Still interested 6 years later? Would love to connect. My name is Stacy Blue, owner of Lake State Property & Northern Tree & Landscaping. Relocation assistance offered, as well as housing. [email protected]

Latest posts

Back