Need chainsaw parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nritter

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Good afternoon I have a Makita DC9 330s (I believe its one of the first chainsaws Makita made) It does have the 45M6 engine but I'm looking to see if there is a Dolmar, or another chainsaw that I can use the parts from. I have been having a tough time finding this chainsaw specs and information anywhere. It's a really reliable machine, and I'm not quite ready to give up on it yet. I need a carburettor kit, air cleaner and clutch sprocket. Please if anyone has an advice or knows anything about this chainsaw please let me know. Thanks so much for your time.makita chainsaw picture.jpg

Welcome to AS.

Pulling this one out of my butt and assuming that you meant DCS 330S, but I'm thinking that it's the same as a Dolmar 100 Super. In which case here's the IPL. Take a gander and see if I'm back on the rock.

Attachments

• 270.pdf
    496.2 KB · Views: 10

The label on the side of my machine is gone, but under the main label was the numbers Dc9 330s so it could possibly be the dcs like your talking about. I will definitely take all this advice and start searching. Thank you all for giving me some ideas! At least now I have a narrow search now, and can't thank you all enough for taking the time to help!

There is a thread somewhere on arboristsite that details these machines. There is a laundry list of saws that are basically the same. Search around and you'll find it.

Back