Need help with my Jonsered 630 Super 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonboy12533

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I read of similar problems. Was using the saw large screech sound saw stopped. Figured out it was the coil. Single coil replaced gap set good spark won't start. Rebuilt TILLOTSON carb, new plug, new fuel lines and filter, still will not start. Good compression piston very lightly scored when I removed muffler. Any ideas? I love this saw but am exhausted from pulling it and it will not start. Old saw great shape hardly used want to get it running great again! Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

Have you tried a different spark plug ?
Yes put a brand new one in have spark. I was watching a video last night about carb pressure leaking? Gonna go over it again today will also try another plug just in case thank you for your reply!

Pull the flywheel and make sure the keyway isn't cut off, if the coil hit the flywheel it could have it and could be out of time.
Thank you didn't think of that and thats the only thing I have not pulled off! Will report back. Thanks again!

Back