Need Olympyk Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Okay guys, I've figured out that my big Olympyk is a 272AV:blob2: With new bearings,seals rings,etc.,the thing really screams:blob2: Hey! Stop laughing! Anyway, I'm looking for a muffler, clutch side cover, bar shims, and a chain brake lever. Okay, now you can laugh. But if you should se one of these honeys in the metal bin at the dump, please let me know.
Thanks, Dave

man that is a lot of stuff that you need. if the saw is worth it go for it other wise i would do what i had to do with my mono hang it on the wall and gaze at it for it beauty. but happy hunting till you find your parts. i know how that is with soem of my saws that i have.

Sounds like you have the gascap and all you need is everything else. Dont see too many Olympyks around but I will keep my eye open.

Thanks guys, you know how it is with your favorite orphan- really just a relic but when it smiles that cute smile and says "feed me oak" you want to do what you can for it.:D

yeah on a quite night i can hear my saws saying "feed me" over and over again and then the next day i just have to go out and cut soem fier wood just to hear some of those old beasts come to life and snort fire and sawdust. i haven't found anythign more relaxing. have fun.

Latest posts

Back