• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Need Some Craftsman Chainsaw Help

medefries

medefries

I have a Craftsman 55cc incredi-pull chainsaw. I have rebuilt the carburetor and during reassembly the throttle linkage and trigger lock came apart and I am having trouble getting it to work right. Can anyone show a picture or describe how the throttle cable and trigger mechanism goes together? Thanks.

medefries

medefries

Thank you ray benson. I tried blowing up the diagram but could not see the details on the spring arrangement. I gave it a rest and tried again finally figuring it out. The problem was a hidden hole where the trigger lock spring attaches. I finished all repairs last night. The saw now runs perfectly. Thank you for the response.