• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Need Walbro HDA-77b for Mac Titan 57 saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadroj

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Like title says, desperately need a Walbro HDA-77b carb. They are sold out everywhere I have called. This saw has treated me well and Id really like to keep it running. I have PayPal and can oay asap. Thanks.

Like title says, desperately need a Walbro HDA-77b carb. They are sold out everywhere I have called. This saw has treated me well and Id really like to keep it running. I have PayPal and can oay asap. Thanks.
I have a parts saw. I'm not 100% sure the condition of the carb, though. It's a complete saw, and supposedly had a new top end recently.

I am also looking for one or two 77's depending on the condition. If one of you have one you would be willing to give up PM me please. Thanks!

Bump. Still looking for extra parts for my Titan 57, specifically the carbs. Paypal ready :)

Latest posts

Back