Need you to dig into your Stihl parts pile!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbfarmall

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Looking for the plastic oil pump driving gear for an 056 Stihl. part# 1115 640 7501. Stihl says NLA. It works with the rim/drum system hub splines and is not the pin-drive style.

Thanks in advance, Chris B.

Hate to dig up an old thread but someone gave me a 56 mag and all it needs is the oiler fixed. Anyone have this same Part laying around?

We found an oiler, but it's the gear that goes behind the clutch. Something was out of kelter and pop fixed the gear & oiler that was there. Nothing like someone giving you a saw and nothing's wrong with it. Very very clean 056 mag. This'll be for sale soon!

We found an oiler, but it's the gear that goes behind the clutch. Something was out of kelter and pop fixed the gear & oiler that was there. Nothing like someone giving you a saw and nothing's wrong with it. Very very clean 056 mag. This'll be for sale soon!

I need a good o56 with issues. keep me in mind.

Scott.

I was thinking that 031 used same pump as 056.

TT

Some of the 031s share the same, unfortunately i found out the hard way when i ordered a NOS oiler for mine and found it was the wrong one:bang:. But it is the same as the ones in the 045s

Back