"Neverwasbeens"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You called? Waddayawant,
Haha funny
Yes sorry, I may have PM you with suggestions of 'self fornication' while I was getting bit by a small snake.
I woke up this morning wondering
" Why in the hell would I care if he
self abuses himself or not?

You called? Waddayawant, I'm busy online felling.
That's just living room cutting at its finest

Hard to believe that little barb sank so deep that you can't shake it off.
Just because you are miserable, doesn't mean you need to inflict it on the rest of us.
If no one is throwing barbs at us, we aren't getting anywhere, just as rebuffs are rungs on the ladder to success.
Something like that anyway. Lol
Cheers!
Timber Tool

We've got a strong fighting fish here called Kahawai. Trouble is, they have soft mouths. Caught a few dozen of 'em two days ago but the biggest by a long margin ripped the hook from its mouth as I was lifting it into the kayak.
Kahawai%20on%20a%20fly%20rod.jpg

Might be time to buy a landing net.

Hard to believe that little barb sank so deep that you can't shake it off.
Just because you are miserable, doesn't mean you need to inflict it on the rest of us.
Randy, you ain't a biker, your not a logger, your a big fat fuk that can't get out of his own way. Pius, you have the personality of a toilet seat. Fuk you and the Muckaluck you road in on.
Cheers, you limp wristed mofo.

Plenty of fish with their mouth open.
That's you! You are the one that had your mouth open and got hooked, are you not?
You want to get down and talk brass tacks since you ... well couldn't shake the hook.
Bring all your north Cali so called fallers on here and you will get the fact that there are levels to this game. I will make you guys look like Cali Valley girls in conparission to a a BC WCF.

I hope you guys ablige, it may be good for the forum category

Sincerely

Jamie

That's you! You are the one that had their mouth open and got hooked, are you not?
You want to get down and talk brass tacks since you ... well couldn't shake the hook.
Bring all your north Cali so called fallers on here and you will get the fact that there are levels to this game. I will make you guys look like Cali Valley girls in compression to a a BC WCF.

I hope you guys ablige, it may be good for the forum category

Sincerely

Jamie
Biker Logger Randy, what a dweeb.

Back