"Neverwasbeens"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly right. Randy is the real deal. I've seen him cut and he's one of the people that I'd trust enough to work with in the woods. That's a pretty short list.

I took WBF and Gypo off of IGNORE long enough to read this thread. Neither one of them is worth paying any more attention to. One of them is a drunk and the other is just useless. Back on IGNORE they go.
So predictable what a Bitçh, I said that to a few guys in PM, that's exactly what you would say/do.
My prediction was you would just say one word and that's "ignore"
Thats a sign of not knowing. 10 yrs heli logging eh? Haha. Were you ever a Faller?
The sand up philosopher skit was for you sir. I hope you enjoyed it. I was on ignore but he was posting on my threads and taking part..haha...that's a lying sack a **** if a ever heard one, or should we say a 'stand up philosopher. haha

theres a GTG every year in NorCal, its a park lots of ugly snags what need dealt with.

The falling part is invitation only, for a reason, Gologit is one of em, 2dogs is another... Maybe Madhatte and a few other guys.

Point is these are folks that most of us trust, and notably the parks dept of wherever trust... meanwhile most all ya do is brag and tell us we could never cut ceder, blab blab blab... Maybe a pinch of humility is in order?

pipsqueak
So it's ran full circle. Sounds like you are enjoying this and I am not making your life miserable at all. Well thats good. I mean considering you started with that statement.
I guess I had you wrong. It was very nice of you to post a pick of a stump that we can all critique. I guess you don't have a sensitive ego after all. I'm glad you are a good spot.

theres a GTG every year in NorCal, its a park lots of ugly snags what need dealt with.

The falling part is invitation only, for a reason, Gologit is one of em, 2dogs is another... Maybe Madhatte and a few other guys.

Point is these are folks that most of us trust, and notably the parks dept of wherever trust... meanwhile most all ya do is brag and tell us we could never cut ceder, blab blab blab... Maybe a pinch of humility is in order?
I don't have an issue with 2 dogs at all and if I lived there I would buy him a newspaper and coffee if he was fighting fire in my town, with a thank you. I like Madhatte, much respect! and I respect Skeans and every last logger on here across the north to the East .Some on the west it's one or the other. You it's half 'n' half between us. You run hot and cold and you can wake up in the morning and be a different guy towards me and the last time it happened in the falling thread when most people were warming up to me...lol It's a Canadian thing or I'm stealing your thunder or a bit of both?
I do remember you posting; "When are you guys going to hurry up and clear cut BC". Don't forget "we are" tied in together.
I guess you want it to crash for a while.
"Buy some cheap dirt" and get a higher price. Maybe Trump will open it all up down there for a while and It wont be so devastating for Mills and development.
Your situation will remain the same but you will pay hard for it latter

Randy Randy Randy. What have we here?
It's about a 42" tree about. You got about a 60% undercut. You also walked up 4" on a 17" back cut. That's a failed stump on two accounts. If you want to cut with the big boys then you have to tighten up.
No offense, and thanks for being a great sport for the group. I don't mean to pick on you. You'll get it.

2 of my fire crew showed up this year, and 2dogs let me boss 'em to fall a couple! It's a great GTG and this year was no exception.

Why don't run off back to the chainsaw section, where the puppies think you know stuff.
I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.
My Father has been dead for years, have some respect for others, since you seem to have none for yourself.
Now GTFO!
What happened to your Boy Gologit? ? The guy is a phony POS he can't 'put up' so he shuts up. He is a guy that's wants to call me out when I got here as well does that to Simonizer. The guy thinks he rules the roost but he is a two bit punk that can't take his own Medicine. News flash! He can not rule the roost because he runs from a Real faller. I'm not disrespecting you or your late Pops that way. You better be something if you ever *igger me pal. Fact you are not and you couldn't prove anything to me if you tryed. So let's just say peace out and enjoy yourself. Careful who you cross next time bad guy and we be good.

Let's knock off the call-outs. There's plenty of "evidence" hereabouts to determine legitimacy. Personality squabbles? That's personal, and should be handled accordingly. I will say this: all of the west coast cutterfolk I've met personally via this here forum have been the real deal, zero exceptions. Something about showing up, y'know?

Latest posts

Back