• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to Sell NEW 2019 HUSQVARNA 3120XP CHAINSAW POWERHEAD $1399 USD SHIPPED

thechainsawguy

thechainsawguy

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Website
thechainsawguy.ca
Ok, so now I have bought a batch of these, so they are in stock and less gas to pick each up. So $1399 shipped fast to you powerhead only. Would prefer PP friends and family. No taxes or duties to US buyers.

New 2018 Build Husqvarna 3120xp chainsaw powerhead only. Total price shipped to your door. Just the saw, nothing else. I will EXPRESS POST it to you. IMG_20161212_183927.jpg IMG_20161212_183818.jpg

Big_Wood

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Presale, after you pay I will order one in or pick up right away, but it may take a week to get in, then I fast ship it to you.

New 2016, Husqvarna 3120xp chainsaw powerhead only. Total price $1399 shipped to your door. Just the saw, nothing else. I will EXPRESS POST it to you. View attachment 543200 View attachment 543199
you ever ship a saw to the states express? heck man, i have a small business account and it's still like $300 for a 390 let alone a 3120. expedited is way better. just as good insurance and gets there just as fast for WAY LESS money.

thechainsawguy

thechainsawguy

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Website
thechainsawguy.ca
you ever ship a saw to the states express? heck man, i have a small business account and it's still like $300 for a 390 let alone a 3120. expedited is way better. just as good insurance and gets there just as fast.
I Express these. Not cheap for sure, about $120 Canuck.

Big_Wood

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
I Express these. Not cheap for sure, about $120 Canuck.
how are you getting that price? my business account is as cheap of shipping as anyone can get and it was like $324 for express option on the last 3120 i shipped. maybe it's cause i'm out in the boonies. as far west as west gets in north america lol

thechainsawguy

thechainsawguy

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Website
thechainsawguy.ca
how are you getting that price? my business account is as cheap of shipping as anyone can get and it was like $324 for express option on the last 3120 i shipped. maybe it's cause i'm out in the boonies. as far west as west gets in north america lol
You ARE out in the boonies. lol, that is for sure.