• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NEW 2022 BUILD HUSQVARNA 3120XP CHAINSAW POWERHEAD $1759 USD SHIPPED

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Presale, after you pay I will order one in or pick up right away, but it may take a week to get in, then I fast ship it to you.

New 2016, Husqvarna 3120xp chainsaw powerhead only. Total price $1399 shipped to your door. Just the saw, nothing else. I will EXPRESS POST it to you. View attachment 543200 View attachment 543199

you ever ship a saw to the states express? heck man, i have a small business account and it's still like $300 for a 390 let alone a 3120. expedited is way better. just as good insurance and gets there just as fast for WAY LESS money.

I Express these. Not cheap for sure, about $120 Canuck.

how are you getting that price? my business account is as cheap of shipping as anyone can get and it was like $324 for express option on the last 3120 i shipped. maybe it's cause i'm out in the boonies. as far west as west gets in north america lol

how are you getting that price? my business account is as cheap of shipping as anyone can get and it was like $324 for express option on the last 3120 i shipped. maybe it's cause i'm out in the boonies. as far west as west gets in north america lol

You ARE out in the boonies. lol, that is for sure.

Latest posts

Back