• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NEW 2022 BUILD HUSQVARNA 3120XP CHAINSAW POWERHEAD $1759 USD SHIPPED

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I have 3 right now, new in box in my shop.

Dave
I had contacted you on April 18th about a 3120xp didn't know if you still had some but I was ready to make a purchase tomorrow and didn't know what my next step would be I follow a lot of your stuff on eBay and I purchased from you before but I didn't know how this worked

I had contacted you on April 18th about a 3120xp didn't know if you still had some but I was ready to make a purchase tomorrow and didn't know what my next step would be I follow a lot of your stuff on eBay and I purchased from you before but I didn't know how this worked
Let me know if I need to IM you new to this forum

What’s the status of the 3120XP. Do you have any ready to sell? What’s the process?

Thanks Doug. You getting a commission? ;)

Nope, No Commission, but maybe I should discuss that with Dave ;):)

Just Real Happy with my 3120, and the service that I got from Dave, I'm Happy to share my Positive experiences with fellow members when they are considering a purchase from someone they don't know.

Great Saw, and Dave, and Rosss have Great Prices on them.

Doug :cheers:

I made a recent trip out to the state of Washington and stopped in to meet the Chainsaw Guy at His place of business in Oregon. He is Definitely a stand up guy, He came out of His back room to talk to Me, I would not Hesitate to buy from Him! Just Sayin.

I made a recent trip out to the state of Washington and stopped in to meet the Chainsaw Guy at His place of business in Oregon. He is Definitely a stand up guy, He came out of His back room to talk to Me, I would not Hesitate to buy from Him! Just Sayin.
Where in Oregon?

Different Chainsaw Guy, Dave the ebay seller and AS Forum member the Chainsaw guy, is in Black Creek, B.C. Canada.
I Wish that he was in Oregon though ;)

I don't know the Oregon Chainsaw guy, so I can't comment on him, But BC Dave the Chainsaw guy is reputable.

Doug :cheers:

Latest posts

Back