• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NEW 2022 BUILD HUSQVARNA 3120XP CHAINSAW POWERHEAD $1759 USD SHIPPED

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new here, but for what it's worth, I just bought a Husky 3120XP from Dave, I didn't see him on here, but bought it from him on ebay,(user ID challenger3980) same $1399, plus $89 shipping, thought I got a great deal, heck on here he is even shipping it for $1399, can't imagine how you could beat that for a NEW saw.

on ebay Dave had a transaction count around 3200, 100% positive and my 3120 showed as the 29th one he sold, that's the kind of feedback and reviews I like to see buying there.
Saw cuts Great, Thanks Dave.

Doug
Thanks Doug for the heads up. I did go with BC Dave instead of the CL saw. I also had a great experience and my beautiful new monster saw came in yesterday is waiting for some work.

Dave: Original post said saws are 2016 or 2017. Are the ones you are currently selling the same year, or are they 2018?
They are 2018 builds now. At least the majority that I am getting.
Thank

thanks,

John
Dave: Original post said saws are 2016 or 2017. Are the ones you are currently selling the same year, or are they 2018?

thanks,

John

They are mostly all 2018 builds that I am getting now, thank.s

Dave

Hi Dave, are the 3120XP's still Swedish built?, and have you heard anything about Husqvarna discontinuing the 3120XP?, I have read in a thread here on AS that might happen, but nothing official from Husky either way.

Thanks,

Doug :cheers:

IMO that is a super great price shipped. :cool:

I just bought 96 unlimited coil one I traded away about 8-9 years ago back.

Then it hit me :eek:. Weight, was nice seeing the old girl again though.

Already sold and getting surgery. ;)

@Moparmyway is it going to get warmed over for work or racing? :sweet:

IMO that is a super great price shipped. :cool:

I just bought 96 unlimited coil one I traded away about 8-9 years ago back.

Then it hit me :eek:. Weight, was nice seeing the old girl again though.

Already sold and getting surgery. ;)

@Moparmyway is it going to get warmed over for work or racing? :sweet:
On the fence about that bud, I’m thinking about getting another one, so I can play

Latest posts

Back