• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NEW 2022 BUILD HUSQVARNA 3120XP CHAINSAW POWERHEAD $1699 USD SHIPPED

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old thread but does your 3120xp use fuel like it's going out of style? Mine must be using a tank every 20 minutes.

Old thread but does your 3120xp use fuel like it's going out of style? Mine must be using a tank every 20 minutes.

Yup

It will.

When milling an oak log that was 7’6” long and 36” diameter i was filling the tank and bar oil almost every 3 boards.

Its a 120cc. It will eat gas.

Sent while firmly grasping my Redline lubed Ram [emoji231]

Morning
Are you able to get a Stihl ms881? If so, how much shipped to the us?

Now in Stock. $1750 each shipped 2022 build
I love that you said......

Ok, so now I have bought a batch of these, so they are in stock and less gas to pick each up. So $1649 shipped fast to you powerhead only. Would prefer PP friends and family. No taxes or duties to US buyers.
There are some members on here that I have went round and round with that just cannot grasp that concept. They claim as a US buyer we must go through a broker and pay taxes and duties. Of course that is ridiculous and those US buyers have had the wool pulled over their eyes. I get saws and tools in from 6 continents and never paid a single duty or tax. I am glad to see you be honest about it. Now with that being said I realize you fine folks to the north do get hit with duties on the saws I send up there.

I love that you said......

There are some members on here that I have went round and round with that just cannot grasp that concept. They claim as a US buyer we must go through a broker and pay taxes and duties. Of course that is ridiculous and those US buyers have had the wool pulled over their eyes. I get saws and tools in from 6 continents and never paid a single duty or tax. I am glad to see you be honest about it. Now with that being said I realize you fine folks to the north do get hit with duties on the saws I send up there.
Depending on who it is shipped through, saws I’ve bought from Canada I had to pay import fees when shipped through ups or FedEx if the shipper didn’t pay them. Through usps there were no fees for me or the shipper. Wonder if those are the fees they may be talking about.

Depending on who it is shipped through, saws I’ve bought from Canada I had to pay import fees when shipped through ups or FedEx if the shipper didn’t pay them. Through usps there were no fees for me or the shipper. Wonder if those are the fees they may be talking about.
I have asked this same question to several folks and never got an answer from a single one of them. Who exactly did you write the duty check to? FedEx was here Friday dropping off saws from Europe. I was was at work. No duties or taxes were paid. I came home and just like countless other times the saws were here, easy peazy and they were here in 4-5 days. I truly wonder who folks are paying duties to........

I can’t remember FedEx but ups left a note on how to pay and didn’t leave the saw. I have an ups account so I logged in and paid 54$ online with bank card for one shipment. Ever since then I have asked them to ship usps. The shipper has the option to pay the fees also but didn’t. I’m pretty sure it was called import fee.

I can’t remember FedEx but ups left a note on how to pay and didn’t leave the saw. I have an ups account so I logged in and paid 54$ online with bank card for one shipment. Ever since then I have asked them to ship usps. The shipper has the option to pay the fees also but didn’t. I’m pretty sure it was called import fee.
Someone is messing with you and if it was me I would get to the bottom of that. I have had many saws and tools shipped here via all major carries UPS. USPS, FedEx, and of course DHL/Emery. I never paid an import fee, duty, tax or anything (other than shipping). One member questioned me on it accusing me of undervaluing items to $50. I dug out a receipt and customs declaration for a shipment valued at $900 in US dollars and no duties were paid. I have all the customs forms here for a recent $1400 shipment and not one cent was paid in duties.

Back