• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New 32 inch Oregon bar $40

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
This is a new bar. The paint is still on the rails. .050 and a .404 tip. The best price I saw on Ebay was about $70 so this should leave you good room to re-sell or have a good deal if you want it. Don't know the application for sure. Chime in if you know. Mike32 inch bar 001.jpg 32 inch bar 002.jpg

Then it should fit the old large jonsereds close enough. Have an 20" Homie bar on a 70e

Are you sure it's .050 slot? I thought .404 would be .063. I agree, looks like it could be Homelite mount.
See that 3250 on the bar. I think it means 32 inch .050 gauge. Anyway I tried .058 and .063 and it was to big. The .050 fit fine. So am I sure. Well I think so but maybe the paint has the slot tightened down but I don't think so. Change the tip and you have a 3/8 .050 if you want. I don't care. That is why a new 32 inch bar is only $40. Although the bar may not be 32 inch if my tape measure is wrong, buzz. After all I have only been doing this since 1986 and have been wrong.
BTW now I think it may be a pioneer/partner mount so see I am wrong one way or the other. Mike

See that 3250 on the bar. I think it means 32 inch .050 gauge. Anyway I tried .058 and .063 and it was to big. The .050 fit fine. So am I sure. Well I think so but maybe the paint has the slot tightened down but I don't think so. Change the tip and you have a 3/8 .050 if you want. I don't care. That is why a new 32 inch bar is only $40. Although the bar may not be 32 inch if my tape measure is wrong, buzz. After all I have only been doing this since 1986 and have been wrong.
BTW now I think it may be a pioneer/partner mount so see I am wrong one way or the other. Mike
You convinced me!

Latest posts

Back