• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New 71cc Jonsered CS2166 Modified PHO Never Fueled $625 Shipped 2166

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsell

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
New Jonsered CS2166 Modified PHO Never Fueled. I modified the transfer covers and put it back in the box. No warranty, I'm not a dealer and I modified it. I didn't pull the muffler and I didn't remove the carb limiters. $640 + actual UPS shipping if paypal as friend or postal money order. It will include the original box, manual, any tools that came with it. The saw is registered in my name with Jonsered.

https://cs2166modification.shutterfly.com/

2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 9.jpg 14.jpg DSC00060.JPG 18.jpg

Last one was $38 shipping to Tennessee insured @ $600, and it didn't matter if it was 19 to 40 lbs, $45 at the local UPS drop spot.

The bar & chain are gone so I modified some of the posts and title.

Saw has been turned into a 372 style saw with those transfer covers modified. He did an excellent job removing those baffles IMHO. Nice saw!

If the muffler isn't opened up would the carb limiters need to be removed just from having the transfer covers modified?

Back