New chainsaw husky 365 or stihl 064?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, I’d respond to your other post, but someone ran to the owners again and I was told the truth needs to remain brushed under the carpet, that’s who deleted all the posts.

“no reason to make it public again”

A lot of what you said is flat out wrong and lies.
I see the two Internet tough guys who’s M.O is showing how bad ass they are in PM’s are “liking” on each other’s post.
I could go on for a long time listing screen names of proven liars.
By all means don't ***** foot around. If you have something to say say it.

I see the two Internet tough guys who’s M.O is showing how bad ass they are in PM’s are “liking” on each other’s post. Lmao!

Tell the stories again WBF what a bad ass you are at 5’7 and 160lbs soaking wet. Tell the drunken bar stories to impress us. That was great.
I am a fair bit taller than that and a certainly am a bad enough dude to punch a mouth full of your chiclets clean out and make you pick them up in the presence of anybody.

You're still dancing around. Any of it.
Well, the first quote I already explained that I got a PM from the owner not to discuss any of it, so I can’t. PM her if you don’t believe me.

The second quote speaks for itself with what WBF just said.

And the third could be understood by everyone, even my breed, the crayon eater breed.

Well, the first quote I already explained that I got a PM from the owner not to discuss any of it so I can’t. PM her if you don’t believe me.

The second quote speaks for itself with what WBF just said.

And the third could be understood by everyone, even my breed, the crayon eater breed.
That's all eh? A repeat of what I quoted. They must really have you by the short and curlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back