New chainsaw husky 365 or stihl 064?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it you'd like to know?View attachment 863287
Does it make the difference claimed? I have a friend looking to buy a 365 but was unimpressed when he demoed one at the dealer. Cant convince him to get anything with autotune on it. He demoed the 576xp as well, liked it till he was told it was an autotune carb. Told him I'd look into it for him.

Does it make the difference claimed? I have a friend looking to buy a 365 but was unimpressed when he demoed one at the dealer. Cant convince him to get anything with autotune on it. He demoed the 576xp as well, liked it till he was told it was an autotune carb. Told him I'd look into it for him.
The divider in the transfer caps is literally the only difference between a 365 and 372 x-torq. Well, and the decals.

If I wanted all the BS you people go through I‘d list them here for twice the money, then accept what was offered just like anyone else. I can’t be bothered. Does anybody want to pay me for my time? Mileage to and from shipping location? Do you ask Craigslist ads about shipping ? If you can’t figure out where I live by my signature you’re not capable of completing the transaction. Now, why don’t all of you huddle up, pool your $$$ and get in your car and show up at my door after work. Just as if you saw the ad on Craigslist. The little pump and dump scheme for overpriced saws has been exposed. Get over it.

No, I simply have no intention of putting myself out to prove something to some Internet adolescents. I said Craigslist ads and that’s what I meant. No shipping, no credit cards, no money orders. Just a plain old ad for a bunch of blowhards like you who fail to ever show up after annoying someone playing 50 questions. If you used your head for more than a hat rack you’d know I wasn’t initially looking to sell. SVK thought he was calling my bluff but the ball is in his court. That is unless one of you loudmouths steps up first. I’m home 6 days a week by 7 pm. You can wait in the driveway.

No, I simply have no intention of putting myself out to prove something to some Internet adolescents. I said Craigslist ads and that’s what I meant. No shipping, no credit cards, no money orders. Just a plain old ad for a bunch of blowhards like you who fail to ever show up after annoying someone playing 50 questions. If you used your head for more than a hat rack you’d know I wasn’t initially looking to sell. SVK thought he was calling my bluff but the ball is in his court. That is unless one of you loudmouths steps up first. I’m home 6 days a week by 7 pm. You can wait in the driveway.
You are full of ********.

Let’s see pics if you are actually serious. Otherwise quit bothering me.

Craigslist or your local dealer we’re the markets in question. You said there were no saws available at the prices I suggested. I said I had 2. You named the price and I said I’d sell them. The ball is in your court. When can I expect you? You know the pump and dump jig is up and now you’re scrambling.

If you review this thread, your the one who bothered me. I didn’t address you til you questioned the veracity of my statement on saw prices. I merely responded. What makes you think I need to acquiesce to your demands? That was never a question till I called your bluff. Besides, then it’ll be something else. Pull the muffler, show me a compression test, etc. Just another Craigslist stroker. Or are you simply looking for an out your minions might not hold you accountable for? Remember, the pump and dump is history.

• Haha
Reactions: svk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back