New chainsaw husky 365 or stihl 064?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Who, to the OP, I run a 371 and a 372 both with a 24" bar. That is a good balance for that saw IMO. Can they run a 28",sure, would they or you be happy doing it all day, no. I would look at least 80cc to hang a 28" on. My 2 cents.

What makes you think I need to acquiesce to your demands? That was never a question till I called your bluff. Besides, then it’ll be something else. Pull the muffler, show me a compression test, etc. Just another Craigslist stroker. Or are you simply looking for an out your minions might not hold you accountable for? Remember, the pump and dump is history.
I just wanna buy a $299 2172:hi:

Whats stopping you? By the way, the heated handles still work.

Back to the original question. My 365xt was a real dog with a 24" bar buried in hardwood, but it did provide plenty of oil. I suspect it would oil a 28" just fine, but I bet you would be disappointed with the performance. Like others have mentioned, removing the baffles from the access covers really helps.

You are. I'm pretty easy to work with. Ill even send a shipping label. All you'd have to do is box it up and drop it off. Do you realize that transactions online and through the mail happen every day?

The whole discussion centered around Craigslist and your local dealer. Many accusations were tossed my way and I answered them with an offer. I never said I’d ship and I won’t. I’m certainly not going out of my way for smart mouthed stranger. Remember saying” talk is cheap” ? How about “ van down by the river”? I’m the only one here who doesn’t hide behind a screen name and gives his address. Why’s that? You all run your mouths from anonymity. I stand behind what I’ve said and won’t be pushed to do any more or less by cowards. Time for one or all of you big mouthed children to man up, get in your car and come take me up on my offer, as is where is.

Nobody needs pictures to drive here. Time to man up svk.
Man up? I’ve got 600 dollars sitting in PayPal to buy those 372’s you are yapping about. Let’s see the pics!!!

It’s clear you are just trolling the firewood forum because you can’t wallow in the now defunct political forum.

The whole discussion centered around Craigslist and your local dealer. Many accusations were tossed my way and I answered them with an offer. I never said I’d ship and I won’t. I’m certainly not going out of my way for smart mouthed stranger. Remember saying” talk is cheap” ? How about “ van down by the river”? I’m the only one here who doesn’t hide behind a screen name and gives his address. Why’s that? You all run your mouths from anonymity. I stand behind what I’ve said and won’t be pushed to do any more or less by cowards. Time for one or all of you big mouthed children to man up, get in your car and come take me up on my offer, as is where is.
“I’ll never ship and I won’t post pics.” Cause you don’t actually have the saws.

Sorta reminds me of a guy and his imaginary Corvette. No pics....

I love the part about US hiding behind our keyboards. From the guy hiding behind his keyboard and pretending to sell saws he doesn’t have. You know darn well that neither Tim nor I are going to drive 1000 miles each way to save 150 bucks on a saw so it’s safe to run your mouth....

I’ve added you to my ignore list. Have a nice day.

PayPal. I told you cash! Like I said, cowards. Hide behind screen names and accuse me while you could be on your way. I’m adhering to my initial claims while you all move the goal posts. svk? Prove I’m a liar . Come on down. But you won’t because you’re all talk and no action. Time for you to go back in the house with the women. Since your all such big shots why don’t you get one of your local cohorts to come buy the saws? We all know there’s other members from from southern New England on here. Since your all such swell guys surly one of your “ friends” that you’ve never met would come buy with the cash and send them to you . No , that wouldn’t do would it. Then I’d be right and you’d be out of the saw business and looking like jerks for all the false accusations. Can’t have that, can we?
I learned long ago, when all someone can do is use foul language or make unsubstantiated accusations they’re toast. I’m sure your mothers are proud.

Demand a Craigslist seller ship to you very often ? Ask them to accept anything other than cash?
$100 Is an insult. It will not cover shipping 2 saws, 3hrs of my time, and over 50 mile round trip to fedex. Why would I even consider that instead of the same amount of time in the woods? How about sending one of your Local minions? I’m open to anybody with cash in my dooryard after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back