New chainsaw husky 365 or stihl 064?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to drop the mic then post up all the Craigslist ads for 70cc saws for 1/3 of new price as you suggested. End of story. Somehow I get the feeling that it won't be though...
Hey, don't you have a wheelbarrow to load or something :laugh:.
Guessing you're here for the 1/3 price saws too:lol: .
I'd be happy to find a few at half price.

Maybe you should do you own search. Funny how you ignore the rest of my post. Which ones here have gone to their dealer to ask about trade ins? Those in my business here are sick of Craigslist no shows and blowhards. They’re like me. Trade in or throw it under the bench. My dealer has started to turn us down due to a surplus of used saws.

If you want to drop the mic then post up all the Craigslist ads for 70cc saws for 1/3 of new price as you suggested. End of story. Somehow I get the feeling that it won't be though...
He doesn't want the mic dropped, his daily stream of attention is gone so threads like this are all he has now.
no shows and blowhards
There's only one person in this thread "not showing" and wasting oxygen...

Got that attorney info yet? A P.M. would be appropriate. You don’t want your private info out so everybody knows who you are.

Got that attorney info yet? A P.M. would be appropriate. You don’t want your private info out so everybody knows who you are.
You are equally as likely to have someone do whatever it is you're trying to do as you would get someone to spend two days and $100 in fuel to go pick something up that can be shipped for $30. The fact that you cannot see the fault in the logic of either should tell everyone everything they should know.

I'll give you one more shot, and then I'll put you on ignore where frankly you should have been before even Steve did. If you can't produce a simple photo of what you say you have then I'm done wasting effort and time on you.

Maybe you should do you own search. Funny how you ignore the rest of my post. Which ones here have gone to their dealer to ask about trade ins? Those in my business here are sick of Craigslist no shows and blowhards. They’re like me. Trade in or throw it under the bench. My dealer has started to turn us down due to a surplus of used saws.
This is your post in its entirety. You told the OP to find a saw on Craigslist.
What’s new about either of those saws? $700 for an 064. I didn’t pay that for mine when they were new. Look at Craigslist and buy a Stihl or Husky/ Jonsereds 70 cc saw that’s no older than 2015 for 1/3 of new.

You are equally as likely to have someone do whatever it is you're trying to do as you would get someone to spend two days and $100 in fuel to go pick something up that can be shipped for $30. The fact that you cannot see the fault in the logic of either should tell everyone everything they should know.

I'll give you one more shot, and then I'll put you on ignore where frankly you should have been before even Steve did. If you can't produce a simple photo of what you say you have then I'm done wasting effort and time on you.
After seeing all of the well spoken responses to his nonsense, I am considering to remove him from the ignore list so I can watch him continue to make a fool of himself. Nah.

Before JhenderTroll I seriously cannot remember the last time I had a disagreement on AS though. Would have either been with CTYank or one of the saw groupies before they headed off to the other site. The P/R rejects are stirring up all sorts of trouble these days LOL.

Before JhenderTroll I seriously cannot remember the last time I had a disagreement on AS though. Would have either been with CTYank or one of the saw groupies before they headed off to the other site. The P/R rejects are stirring up all sorts of trouble these days LOL.
It stands out doesn't it. At first I thought it was awesome that they FINALLY got rid of that ********. I wish they all would have went to facebook where that behavior is the norm.

It stands out doesn't it. At first I thought it was awesome that they FINALLY got rid of that ********. I wish they all would have went to facebook where that behavior is the norm.
Good God, how long are you going to whine? Do you even realize what you sound like?

So pics are need here, but not the other thread where it’s one of your buds?

The hypocrisy is astounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back