New chainsaw husky 365 or stihl 064?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before JhenderTroll I seriously cannot remember the last time I had a disagreement on AS though. Would have either been with CTYank or one of the saw groupies before they headed off to the other site. The P/R rejects are stirring up all sorts of trouble these days LOL.
I can when you were a mod! Del!

• Haha
Reactions: svk
I can when you were a mod! Del!
Del was pretty nice to me when I was a mod....after I quit he tried to push my buttons for a while. We get along fairly well now.

I certainly do not miss being a mod. They have more or less "defunded the police" on AS lol. Not much for rules here anymore.

I mean, you did it AGAIN yesterday. Was it an offer to meet up in Michigan again? Our summer vacation plans in Michigan got cancelled due to Covid.

What’s up guys I need a bigger saw. I have a 455 rancher and want something bigger th chew through these big rounds. I was looking at a 365 or the 064. There is an 064 locally the dude wants 700 obo and I’ve seen 365’s go cheaper. But I can get the 064 now and not have to wait. All input is appreciated, I seen 064’s on here for 450 so was thinking of offering 500. Let me know guys thanks
If you’re limiting yourself to these two choices and it will consistently wear a 28inch bar, I’d go with the 064.

Is that why you constantly invite members into PM’s? So the public humiliation is private?
I mean, you did it AGAIN yesterday. Was it an offer to meet up in Michigan again? Our summer vacation plans in Michigan got cancelled due to Covid.
I believe I start far less than I'm invited to. Normally if I initiate it's for some sort of busines.

Normally if I initiate it's for some sort of busines.
I’ve ran across a bunch in my days here where it had nothing to do with “business”. Don’t you have a theory for doing this, I’m pretty sure I’ve read it.

You should have come, everyone else ignored the governor's mandate and ran right up here.
We had rented a house in Maple city on a lake to do some fishing. We had a time period where we could cancel with no penalty, we chose that option because we didn’t know what would be shutdown and what would remain open.

A bunch of PM threads started by me?
No, you inviting members to PM you, like you did yesterday again to me. You have some sort of theory for doing it. I remember reading it and could probably find it if you’re denying it.

No, you inviting members to PM you, like you did yesterday again to me. You have some sort of theory for doing it. I remember reading it and could probably find it if you’re denying it.
I'm sure if you want to you will lol! My invite to you yesterday was tongue in cheek. I'm interested to see what you find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back