• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New Chaps for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLINT

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I've been doing trail work with the PATC and recently got chainsaw certified with the forest service, but the forest service requires a very specific type of chap. I didn't know about the chap specification when I bought these and I already opened the package so I don't think I can return it. These are really good chaps, and have never been worked in. I did try them on, but then took them off, so I wouldn't really call them used. I bought them directly from Labonville. Here is the link.
https://www.labonville.com/850KP-Chap-Regular-Series_p_1279.html?redirect=1
and here are some pictures. these are the 32" length - which if you haven't bought chaps before is NOT your inseam. Its the total length of the chap - starting from your waistband. So, these would be for a shorter person.

These were $85+shipping (Total came to $97.40 with shipping). I'll sell for $75 shipped. Thanks

Back