New Climber seeking employment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eden1988

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My name is Brenden Robbins. I am 24 years old and I am from Stuttgart, Arkansas. I got my training for ground work, tree maintenance/removal, and climbing at the Ouachita Job Corps in the field of Urban Forestry. I completed and graduated in September 2010. After leaving the program, I worked as an Arborist Assistant at Garvan Woodland Gardens in Hot Springs, AR for 5 months and had to quit due to moving homes. After the move I have done small tree jobs with my two friends who I taught how to do ground work. I am seeking employment under a legitimate business for the registered expirience needed for ISA Certifications. I have my own climbing gear. I am willing to learn more and work any job with you and your crew. I just need my chance. Please respond when you can. I am in current need of a job and I would love to get into doing serious tree work.

My name is Brenden Robbins. I am 24 years old and I am from Stuttgart, Arkansas. I got my training for ground work, tree maintenance/removal, and climbing at the Ouachita Job Corps in the field of Urban Forestry. I completed and graduated in September 2010. After leaving the program, I worked as an Arborist Assistant at Garvan Woodland Gardens in Hot Springs, AR for 5 months and had to quit due to moving homes. After the move I have done small tree jobs with my two friends who I taught how to do ground work. I am seeking employment under a legitimate business for the registered expirience needed for ISA Certifications. I have my own climbing gear. I am willing to learn more and work any job with you and your crew. I just need my chance. Please respond when you can. I am in current need of a job and I would love to get into doing serious tree work.
Still interested? I’m Stacy Blue with Lake State Property and Northern Tree & Landscaping. Relocated assistance available as well as housing. [email protected]. Our climbers make top dollar for the area. Welcome to MN, the summer life is dreamy.

Back