• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New Echo CS-500P and CS-400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wanted the 500 so bad but came across a brand new cs 400 for 200 you can guess the rest.....the 500p has to be a joy to use....I knew they were close in weight....

no guarantee on the accuracy of my scale. bought it off ebay for $40. although it has never caused any packages to come back.

Just weighed it on my A/C charging scale. 10.42 lbs this should be about as accurate as you can get.

Just weighed it on my A/C charging scale. 10.42 lbs this should be about as accurate as you can get.
I have a cs500 that I had ported and really like it. I also have a ported cs600. I run the 500 with 20 inch .325 chisel chain with 8 pin rim and the 600 wears a 24. If I didn't already have one I would be all over this saw. I think it is the lightest 50 cc saw on the market.

I had a 500 for a couple of months. Opened up the muffler a bit and made a big difference without much more noise. It is a really great handling saw and runs at lower rpms, more like the old 028s putting out really nice torque. If I remember right 12,800 was where she was happiest. Pulls really strong.

My dear friend and Master German Anything Mechanic is a Scout Master and was in need of a nice trail saw. Gave it to him and he likes it a lot and some of the Husky Stihl guys enjoy using it too.

Great price from Nate a good guy.

I had a 500 for a couple of months. Opened up the muffler a bit and made a big difference without much more noise. It is a really great handling saw and runs at lower rpms, more like the old 028s putting out really nice torque. If I remember right 12,800 was where she was happiest. Pulls really strong.

My dear friend and Master German Anything Mechanic is a Scout Master and was in need of a nice trail saw. Gave it to him and he likes it a lot and some of the Husky Stihl guys enjoy using it too.

Great price from Nate a good guy.

Most here would be your friend if you give them a 500P.

Back