New England Climbers (or northeast U.S.)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry dude

I am having a small problem here. First I read that the gtg is on but no pm. Then I get a pm. Then I read, who I got the pm from isn't sure if he is invited and I can't find the address on mapquest. I sent a pm to otg for the details but no reply. Should I figure I wasn't wanted. Or should I drive three and a half hours to an uncertain destination? I am sure I am wanted :( so, how about some clear instructions.

so I was off by one letter. I can climb waaaaaayyy better than I can type!

Well I will see you guys when I get there. I should be leaving here in the next few minutes. If I have any problems I'll give you a call Andrew.

Guess I am out , never received any PM with directions and location. I got the hint for next time ,:confused: hope everyone had a good time.

Its been over a month snce you last posted!
You have to kep up with the threads and stay involoved for people on these forums to take you seriously.....alot of people duck out of these things.....like me!

Sorry B.Bull you are correct , it has been a while since last post. I had been following but missed the post to ask for directions if on list and not received , out of town a couple days so guess it is my bad. Hope I am still welcome next time if it should come up. Hope all went well.

Sorry B.Bull you are correct , it has been a while since last post. I had been following but missed the post to ask for directions if on list and not received , out of town a couple days so guess it is my bad. Hope I am still welcome next time if it should come up. Hope all went well.

Sorry about that Craig. This was a "dynamically" organized event with locations in doubt and responsibilities for climb communication shifting hands. It was tough to stay in the loop so some people who wanted to attend fell through the cracks. Next time around we'll be seeing you?

I'm starting a new thread to report on the climb (this thread is wayyy long).
-moss

Moss , no problem and no need to appologise (bad spelling?). Did not realize that the chain of command had shifted hands and understand how those things go and know how things can fall through the cracks sometimes , I did know that location was up in the air so to speak. Hope everyone had a great time and looking forward to a report and maybe some pictures as well. Hope to be able to join everyone next time. Thanks , Craig

Hey folks,

I'm new to rec. tree climbing (and to this forum). I learned the basic knots and skills from a friend of mine who took a course and bought gear. I'm itching to climb but I can't now because he's out of town. I'm going crazy. I literally think of almost nothing but trees. This needs remedying fast. I'm just north of New York City. Willing, potentially, to make the trip to Boston or NH or what have you if it means I can get my fix. No gear of my own. If anyone of you folks is ever coming down my way, please contact me!

Back