New Guy With Chainsaw Addiction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice lineup
Thank you guys for the compliments. I know none of my saws are pro-saws, but I am still learning which ones to keep an eye out for. Really I buy any that are cheap and have a good chance of starting. Usually a carb job will fix most saw issues I have ever run into.

By the way, I am in the greater Cincinnati area. We bought a 31 acre farm 2 years ago that we are starting to turn into something resembling a working farm. We have also been fostering kids, hence the 11 kids we have. We started with 4 of our own, adopted a sibling group that we were fostering, adopted another little girl that we fostered, and we are currently fostering 2 others, which have a very good chance of not going home to their birth mom. So I won't be surprised if we adopt 2 more soon. They are all great kids, their parents are all worthless and their families aren't any better. We are doing what we can to help them live as good of a life as we can.

Great thing you are doing there,may the Lord continue to bless you.I come to this site every late summer/fall when the itch to cut wood gets to be more than I can handle.Although 90 degree days just dont seem like wood cuttin weather.Always lots of great info here,and helpful folks willing to answer questions.

Let me see if this works....

It's an older picture and I need to make another.
picture.php

Im definitely doing this!!

Totally awesome!!

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Go for it. Just make sure if you use pressure treated wood you make sure its dry first. I also squirt some oil in each slot to help keep down the rust chances. So far I have not had any rust on the bars or chains.

And make sure to post pictures. I will need to either make a new one or a bigger one soon.

Thank you guys for the compliments. I know none of my saws are pro-saws, but I am still learning which ones to keep an eye out for. Really I buy any that are cheap and have a good chance of starting. Usually a carb job will fix most saw issues I have ever run into.

By the way, I am in the greater Cincinnati area. We bought a 31 acre farm 2 years ago that we are starting to turn into something resembling a working farm. We have also been fostering kids, hence the 11 kids we have. We started with 4 of our own, adopted a sibling group that we were fostering, adopted another little girl that we fostered, and we are currently fostering 2 others, which have a very good chance of not going home to their birth mom. So I won't be surprised if we adopt 2 more soon. They are all great kids, their parents are all worthless and their families aren't any better. We are doing what we can to help them live as good of a life as we can.

You seem to be a good person sir. God bless you and your family for what you do.

And bless you for the saw tree idea[emoji1787]

11 kids.....[emoji15][emoji15]

Congratulations on the addiction... and the family

When i saw 11 kids i thought he was related to uncle moustache. :innocent: @Freudianfloyd. Welcome to AS. you came to the wrong place if you think you you have a chainsaw problem. :laugh: We are all enablers here.:rock2:

Back