New help might have to go #2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan I will tell you right now how I do it. Take the pictures. Go to Photobucket.com and get a free account, then download your pictures from the camera to your photobucket album. Open Arboristsite and Photobucket at the same time, then copy and paste pictures back and forth. Mine always come up the right size without me doing anything.

See, last week Eric told me that was the problem ( photobucket). I told him that was what was mentioned by you guys but he put this thing on my desktop then just showed me where to click to resize. My camera, i guess, shoots at aroung 700kb where as the limit is 300.
Remember loling? Imho= in my honest opinion. Who says that in evryday life?
But I will look for where the photobucket went in the morning and Josh will be around, he's 18, likes to cruise around in his volkswagen looking for girls, he could do it it a second. jees took me 20 mins to write this.

I don't really know anything about computers but I use to be able to officially type 100 words per minute, I can still move out. For some reason I went above and beyond with keyboarding classes, ended up the fastest typer in the school, even went into intense training against the computer during my study halls. I hammer out posts without realizing some guys still peck at the keyboard, here I am getting pissed at these slow posters. This is not all that relavent, and I know that, but I can't stop typing cause I am so damn fast.

OK, I am going to pull a Dan, and do like 30 posts in a row talking to myself. lol...... Just kidding Dan, you know that, I can't help myself, I just keep throwing down commas, and typing, typing, can't stop, what the hell am I doing.

OK, I am going to pull a Dan, and do like 30 posts in a row talking to myself. lol...... Just kidding Dan, you know that, I can't help myself, I just keep throwing down commas, and typing, typing, can't stop, what the hell am I doing.

yeah my mom could work an IBM selecto-tpye but I can't remember where the letters are. But I got onto PB and uploaded a picture,lets see. How do I tranfer a picture here. And why would I? My friend told me not to use it cause I allready have something and to tell the truth I got nailed by me ads that messed with me.

yeah my mom could work an IBM selecto-tpye but I can't remember where the letters are. But I got onto PB and uploaded a picture,lets see. How do I tranfer a picture here. And why would I? My friend told me not to use it cause I allready have something and to tell the truth I got nailed by me ads that messed with me.

Open up your reply to thread page, then go back to PB and left click where is says IMG Code under your picture, it will blink "copied", then come back to your reply page, right click and select "paste". Then preview your post and you should be good to go. See how easy it is!

DSCN2285.jpg

Dan, for how amazing you say you are, you should be copying and pasting in your sleep! And typing is easy, you dont even have to look at the keyboard to do it! :p

It is once again Monday morning and I have no help. The two new guys that I hired last week seemed to be doing great-untill today. Last night as I was sleeping at 10:23 pm a call came in that the 5'4" spanish kid with a CDL I hired would not be in today because his girlfriend slashed his tires. "John Denver" (hippy with leather hat) called this morning while I was in the shower, left no message but then rolled in 20 mins late saying he has a side job with a logger today-I said good luck, here is your pay, bye. He's still saying he wants to work but I dont know about that, I mean show some respect right?? Besides I spend more energy fending off his "sugestions" constantly than actually working-and I'm not kidding!! Its rediculous, it really is, one out of every hundred boneheaded suggestions I actually use, but the energy it takes to fend him off!! What would you guys do with "John Denver" and the little guy??

Hire Guatemalans.

That piece. Sorry it is a small picture I cropped it in photoshop I can't figure out photobucket so I am limited to 300 whatevers.

Last edited:
I see it now. The saw isn't in the wood, he is going to his next piece working down the line undercutting. It's an illusion. Here's a nice roost in the cut.

DSCN2286-1.jpg

Way to go Dan! I know you don't take compliments well, but you gotter done. That tree looks to be in mint condition BTW, enjoy your climb and keep us posted.

PS- Tell your VW buddy to leave the computer stuff to the tree guys.

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, you're right, that was easy. To bad that was the only one I had transported to PB BUT GREAT!
I put that on the ground in about 3 cuts, wait til the rest. I call it the 3 oak TD in july 08 that took me jamie a lot longer with me running around looking for good shots.
So now I'll get cracking.Can I just transport my whole file at once or do I have to go picture by picture? Wait, that was a dumb question wasn't it? You can type without looking at the board?

I would have done it in 2 cuts max, but hey, each to his own. lol.

I am not sure about all the different uploading options, I just get my pics, go to the bulk uploader, select all the ones I want, and have a beer, 28 degrees of course.

I would have done it in 2 cuts max, but hey, each to his own. lol.

I am not sure about all the different uploading options, I just get my pics, go to the bulk uploader, select all the ones I want, and have a beer, 28 degrees of course.

THAT seems to work! PB is cool. I will hustle up one of The Dan.

Yeah, hurry your a$$ up, I got to be up before 5am to cut more firewood tommorow, then I will bombard the piss out of this joint with pics. Check mine out in the firewood section from today's work if you haven't already, it would mean a lot to me.

Latest posts

Back