• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New Husky 550xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they both did, kinda like a time share thing lol.

It's really important that I find out because I need to enter the correct data into my little black saw book of who has what saws. I figure that way when I hit the lottery, I will send one massive generic PM to all of the owners of the saws that I covet, making them ridiculous offers that they can't refuse and I will finally get all the cool toys. Well, that's my plan at least and it sounds good in theory right- :reading: lol!

Swatbwana was very kind
I had sent seller request for invoice shipped. earlier and with activity in post he missed first Message inbox actually was sent before 8:00
I purchased saw

Swatbwana was very kind
I had sent seller request for invoice shipped. earlier and with activity in post he missed first Message inbox actually was sent before 8:00
I purchased saw

Awesome! You are already in my log book- now I just need to update your saw inventory records- lol! Btw- How did that bar & filter kit that I sent to you work out?

Great thks
The bar is sleeping around with my 660
I'm afraid to update
It probably cost me $100.00 to fill all my
Saws up with fuel all at once lol

It's really important that I find out because I need to enter the correct data into my little black saw book of who has what saws. I figure that way when I hit the lottery, I will send one massive generic PM to all of the owners of the saws that I covet, making them ridiculous offers that they can't refuse and I will finally get all the cool toys. Well, that's my plan at least and it sounds good in theory right- :reading: lol!
You guys are the reason I don't put my saws in my signature, or any of the other cool stuff I have;)

Wow that thing went fast! Guess I'd better step up my game next time! Before you send that saw away, any chance you could test the compression? I'm curious about what it is on a brand new 550. I've checked mine and had it verified by other gauges to be around 107. Yes 107 not 170. Just want to know if that's normal for these saws or if I need to look into fixing things. Thanks again

depends on your gaugesetup and most importatly is the schrader valve right at the spark plug hole, if not the reading will be lower than normal. You want to measure the pressure in just the combustion chamber, not the added volume of any hose.

Do you happen to have a chance to check the compression today? My curiosity is killing me

My last one was 145 and it ran strong

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back