• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New Husqvarna 372xp $750

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richiejm3

Reaction score
Brand new Husqvarna 372xp xtorq with 24 inch bar and chain. I bought 2 and need to sell one. I have put gas in it and started it only. Never cut anything with it. I will post pics later. Need to get $750 for it plus the shipping cost. Or if you live in the Detroit area you can come pick it up.

Brand new Husqvarna 372xp xtorq with 24 inch bar and chain. I bought 2 and need to sell one. I have put gas in it and started it only. Never cut anything with it. I will post pics later. Need to get $750 for it plus the shipping cost. Or if you live in the Detroit area you can come pick it up.
Welcome to AS Rich from another Michigander :).
GLWS.

Hope you sold this saw rich but a FYI for you. There is a site sponsor selling 2172 powerheads cheaper than you are asking for this saw. Nothing personal but I wouldn't send this amount of money to a stranger in hopes of getting something in the mail. Good luck.

Hope you sold this saw rich but a FYI for you. There is a site sponsor selling 2172 powerheads cheaper than you are asking for this saw. Nothing personal but I wouldn't send this amount of money to a stranger in hopes of getting something in the mail. Good luck.

Who is that? The 2172 is about $850 with bar.

I was looking at this saw. Then I looked elsewhere as every cheepskate does.

And yeah I got burned on a saw from the Trading Post.
I here that, I'm not just a client, but a full fledged member of the cheapskates are us club :D.
Bummer to hear that.
I have done many great deals both as seller and purchaser, and only had one that was less than stellar. The seller did make it right and I appreciated that.

For anyone(not speaking directly to you in this vibes as I don't know what went down with your deal) who has bad experiences here I would say to do the best you can to work through any issues you have with a seller or buyer before simply giving up.

Good luck with your next saw deals guys :).

I here that, I'm not just a client, but a full fledged member of the cheapskates are us club :D.
Bummer to hear that.
I have done many great deals both as seller and purchaser, and only had one that was less than stellar. The seller did make it right and I appreciated that.

For anyone(not speaking directly to you in this vibes as I don't know what went down with your deal) who has bad experiences here I would say to do the best you can to work through any issues you have with a seller or buyer before simply giving up.

Good luck with your next saw deals guys :).
Trading post isn't any different then any other place buyer beware. Not like all of us haven't been screwed by a dealer at one time or another. Buyer is always in the driver's seat use that to your advantage.

Michigan!! We live in the same city! @chipper1
Welcome to AS Garrit.
I see a lot of wood in your shop, I have all sorts of wood laying around and often have many cookies from tuning saws and testing chains if you need any of them.
I'm going to follow you and when I set a date for my GTG I'll get in touch with you.
If you need anything in the mean time feel free to contact me.
Brett

Why would you do that unless you were going to port the 372 that wouldn't make sense. Also many of the porters sell new saws and give great deals when buying a port job.
My two cents.

I would send it to Tn, Mo or Wi to get extra power of course.

The 562 was a gift. For the difference in weight versus power I think a 372 is just better.
I already have a MMWS ported 545

Back